Bensenville, IL

W A Johnson Elementary School 2

Posted August 20, 2014
Just moving into the district and into this school. I can see why the ratings can be low. Coming from great schools I have noticed some things that could improve in this school yet with the amount of children this school and there staff is handling I hope can be taking into consideration. 1. On "meet the teacher day" you would expect a better welcoming and staff to be more informative for those new or even other parents and go over what they would be covering through the year. 2. The Principal more involvement with the school parents. It's 2nd day there and don't even know who they are. 3. Parent involvement would also make such a huge difference. 4. More staff and teachers and teacher assistant to help one on improve a child's education and therefore no child is left behind. Finally it's such a beautiful school yet they lack in so many areas. I will be transferring my child by the end of the year being that I was unhappy with where my child is. I hope for the future this school improves someday I think the biggest mistake done is placing two schools together.

W A Johnson Elementary School 4

Posted September 28, 2010
I love this school. The staff is great and I know my son is getting a great education.

W A Johnson Elementary School 1

Posted June 17, 2009

W A Johnson Elementary School 5

Posted December 31, 2004

W A Johnson Elementary School
252 Ridgewood Avenue, Bensenville, IL  60106
Last modified W A Johnson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W A Johnson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top