Bad
Good

This school is fantastic. It is very diverse, and growing up in an affluent school district, I appreciate that my children are exposed to this. The teachers are nice and welcoming. And the mission of the school is clear - the education is driven by the student. PTA is great - there is plenty of opportunity to be involved. Beautiful neighborhood, secluded.

I love this school! The teachers are great ! It's such a beautiful school, teachers offer help when children in need. I know my kids are getting great education!

Just moving into the district and into this school. I can see why the ratings can be low. Coming from great schools I have noticed some things that could improve in this school yet with the amount of children this school and there staff is handling I hope can be taking into consideration. 1. On "meet the teacher day" you would expect a better welcoming and staff to be more informative for those new or even other parents and go over what they would be covering through the year. 2. The Principal more involvement with the school parents. It's 2nd day there and don't even know who they are. 3. Parent involvement would also make such a huge difference. 4. More staff and teachers and teacher assistant to help one on improve a child's education and therefore no child is left behind. Finally it's such a beautiful school yet they lack in so many areas. I will be transferring my child by the end of the year being that I was unhappy with where my child is. I hope for the future this school improves someday I think the biggest mistake done is placing two schools together.

I love this school. The staff is great and I know my son is getting a great education.

Last modified W A Johnson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5