PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Great school with good Christian values and Christ-centered teaching. My preschooler loves going to school and comes back excited about the songs and lessons taught each day. I love that they have a full day program, with very affordable after-care options that really helpful for working parents.

The teachers care about their students and that's reflected in the learning process. The entire staff is helpful and makes for a great environment.

I remember years ago, first hand how much I hated this school. I was in this school K-3rd grades. I remember being bullied and hated and even beat up with out teachers even caring. What's worse, they looked the other way. The teachers openly favored students and if family has done any wrong then they treated the child even worse. I understand I have been out of that school for a long time but I can only hope they have made changes and I hope that no child will ever have to go through what I did.

My kids love this school, the teachers are caring and sensitive to each child's individual needs. Worth checking out.

Concord is excellent. The teachers are caring and have a love for children. They offer classes from Pre-School through 8th gr. Our child loves it here. You need to check it out.

Concord is a great school. My children have gone there from pre School on. They test well above average in all classes. The small class sizes are great. The children feel a wonderful sense of community at Concord. I would recommend this school to anyone.it

Last modified Concord Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8