Bensenville, IL

Posted July 24, 2015
The teachers care about their students and that's reflected in the learning process. The entire staff is helpful and makes for a great environment.

Concord Lutheran School 2

Posted October 10, 2013
I remember years ago, first hand how much I hated this school. I was in this school K-3rd grades. I remember being bullied and hated and even beat up with out teachers even caring. What's worse, they looked the other way. The teachers openly favored students and if family has done any wrong then they treated the child even worse. I understand I have been out of that school for a long time but I can only hope they have made changes and I hope that no child will ever have to go through what I did.

Posted January 22, 2009
My kids love this school, the teachers are caring and sensitive to each child's individual needs. Worth checking out.

Posted April 28, 2008
Concord is excellent. The teachers are caring and have a love for children. They offer classes from Pre-School through 8th gr. Our child loves it here. You need to check it out.

Concord Lutheran School 4

Posted February 13, 2007
Concord is a great school. My children have gone there from pre School on. They test well above average in all classes. The small class sizes are great. The children feel a wonderful sense of community at Concord. I would recommend this school to anyone.it

Concord Lutheran School
865 South Church Road, Bensenville, IL  60106
Last modified Concord Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Concord Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top