Berwyn, IL

St Odilo School 4

Posted May 26, 2014
My three kids attended over a span of 17 yrs. I have one currently enrolled. During this time the school has changed in a positive direction as for curriculum and spiritual teaching. Wish there was more parent involvement for clubs and committees. Students are friendly & respectful. Teachers care about the kids and KNOW most of the children in the school. School has a strong family enviroment. Student know students from different grades and interact positively with each other. Really like that the children go to mass daily and participate in catholic traditions: benediction, may crowning, rosary, etc..

Posted April 09, 2012
Amazing school. Have one kid currently in middle school and one has graduated from here. When my old school shut down a few years ago I first thought of sending my kids to Saint Leonard's School. Big Mistake! Went to open house and they were stuck up and way to strict. Your kids are locked onto there floor. It felt like a prison! Came to Odilo's open house and was very pleased. Staff was caring and down to earth and no locked floors! It just feels like a family! Very nice 7th and 8th Grade teachers! My daughter even said that she wants to send her kids here when she has them! SEND YOUR KIDS HERE!!!

Posted August 21, 2011
Wonderful School - Great learning environment from teachers and administration who care. My children are very happy to go to school.

Posted May 25, 2011
I have two children at this school and they love it. Great support from staff and small class size. I know that my children are receiving an excellent education at St. Odilo.

St Odilo School 2

Posted October 20, 2009

Posted January 10, 2009

St Odilo School 1

Posted August 11, 2007

St Odilo School 3

Posted May 14, 2007
I think the school has changed over the past few years.Maybe instead of taking my sons out of St.Odilo, we can work to get the school to the way it used to be.Most of the staff is good.The athletic dept. is terrible.I beleive the school has a family type community that is wonderful.

St Odilo School 3

Posted June 11, 2006
it's a nice small classes. good environment for parents and children.

Posted February 01, 2006
My daughter loves to go to school. This is the best quality of education, lots of activities for her and us too. Great support for the famliy too. Thank you so much St. Odilo !

St Odilo School