PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Dont like it bad lunches many bullies the teachers have made my child cry from them being rude thinking bout transferring my child

Wonderful school, outstanding community, very involved parents & staff. The administration and school board are really focused on long term improvements and doing what's best for families. Great school choice for Berwyn!

Excellent school! St. Leonard school is a wonderful part of the Berwyn community. Our two children attend this school and we couldn't be more pleased with the education and care that they receive. Their teachers are top notch and really care about each child. St. Leonard has also become our extended family -- we've met life long friends through the school. I can't say enough about this caring, involved community!

I have two children at St. Leonard and I am very pleased with the education they are receiving. We have a new principal that has already made excellent changes to keep the parents informed and is constantly striving to improve all aspects of the school. I am actively involved with the St. Leonard Parent Association and love that our parents are involved in so many activities that keep our children safe. The alumni has been accepted into top high schools and colleges. They are highly educated and well rounded indivduals. I would recommend St. Leonard School to any parent!

More than a school, this is a true community. Our older child started at St. Leonard's in kindergarten and we've been thrilled with the school and the community of families. The staff really gets involved in each child's success and there's a ton of activities to keep kids/families engaged -- sports, scouts, history & science fairs, community involvement, etc. We love the small class size, the push for technology and 'green' initiatives, and the amazing families that make up St. Leonards.

We were concerned about the curriculum, age appropriateness of class work, and classroom management techniques being used in our child's classroom. We were met with apprehension and rudeness by the classroom teacher throughout the year when we voiced our concerns. Upon going to the administration, we were constantly reassured that our concerns would be addressed, but as the year went on nothing was done, nor were our requests addressed in a professional manner. The money that was spent and the lack of education our child received, not to mention the mandatory church attendance required or be penalized with a large tuition hike, left us truly disappointed. There are much better privateparochial schools in the area that offer more student support and quality education than this school.

This is our second year at St. Leonard. I have a 5th grader and a 1st grader and I am just so happy with St. Leonard. As I think back I regret not getting my 5th grader into the school sooner. The teachers and staff are fabulous. I feel so comfortable when I leave my children in the morning, knowing they are in excellent hands and in a great environment. Although, we were new to the school and parish, we were immediately welcomed. They offer so many extracirricular activities that keep the kids actively involved during and after school. I am extremely happy.

I have been a St. Leonard Parent for 10 years. I have one daughter that has gradualted and one that will graduate this year. It has been a great experiance. They have plenty of extracurricular activities, sports, scouting student council and all of it is of no cost to the students. St. Leonards has been part of my family it is a Fabooulos Place

I am a parent and I was trying to set up a class for children about water safety and the person just did not want to knwo about anything very rude and not looking forthe safety in their children, next year for sure I am transferring my child from saint leonard

Our daughter attended St Leonard from preschool until the 3rd grade. It is a great school, but the tuition rates are outrageous. Their 'rules' for attending church regularly are ridiculous. You have to fill out a form to prove you were there or they will raise your rates. Made us look differently at the catholic religion. I'm glad we are no longer parishoners there and are at another school in Berwyn.

Last modified St Leonard School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8