Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

I have nothing but great things to say about Irving! My son started his kindergarten year last August and I'm amazed at how much he's learned. Mrs Collins is phenomenal! The class sizes are good.. staff and even principal are very involved with parents and kids. I love the school!

We have been very pleased with the instruction at this school. Our child was recognized as needing accelerated learning and was given the extra attention needed to continue to learn beyond grade level. Caring teachers and staff in a district committed to providing quality education to all students. I continue to recommend.

Irving is what a community school should be. The dedicated staff from the office to the administration works hard and really cares about the kids. Class sizes are good and the teachers are nurturing but still challenge the children to do better. Innovative things are happening and the results are amazing.

I am so pleased with this school. They are able to address the syrong ESL needs while also offering unique programs for accelerated students. The 1:1 laptop/iPad program also helps students learn at their own pace. Big thumbs up for principal Havis and the many great teachers.

I have nothing but good things to say about. Irving Elementary The teachers genuinely care about their students. The academics are strong and meet the needs of all students. All kids receive an ipad to do their work which is important in these changing times. Most importantly the families have great morals and values! I have a 5 yr old boy that is very happy with this school, the teachers and friends! Keep up the good work Irving!

This school is amazing, it has a vast diversity of teaching tools and links for parents to work with children at home and so be able to review and strengthen skill and retention of material learned. Communication between parents and teachers, anytime I have had a concern, whomever I reach out to responds promptly. They look out for bullying and disrecpect at school and deal with situations immediately. My oldest daughter has been there from 1st-5th grade and my youngest from preschool-3rd grade and they have absolutely adored every single teacher. There are many after school activities available for different grade levels. I am grateful to have my daughters enrolled in such a great school!

I am beyond happy with Irving School. My children have been attending for over 2 years now and I can't say enough about how pleased I am. The administration, teachers, and support staff truly go out of their way to make sure my children are learning and receive the extra support they need. They keep families up to date on information within the school. The only thing I wish they would expan on is the gifted program. It's new and not enough students are taken into the program! Thank you to all at Irving who work hard to make sure each child is successful!

My son has been enrolled in this school for two years now. He loves this school. Both his 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Novak and his 4th grade teacher Mrs. Brennen are great! This school always communicates well with the parents and always has great tools for the parents to use. I would recommend this school to anyone.

I love Irving School, but mostly I love Mr. Lane, who I heard is now retiring, Unfortunely my son can't go to Irving because we belongs to Emerson School district, which I dislike very much. I don't like some of the teaher. If you belong to Irving school district you are very lucky, its a great school.

My family moved to Berwyn within the past year and I have been very happy with my daughter's progress at Irving School. I feel as though my family was welcomed into the community by Mr. Lane, Mrs. O'Conner and the rest of the staff at Irving. They helped to make my daughter's transition a painless experience. Whenever I have had questions or had to communicate with anyone on the staff they have been extremely helpful. I am glad that my daughter is going to this school. So far it has been a wonderful experience.

Last modified Irving Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.