Bad
Good

Freedom Middle School 5

Posted May 13, 2014
I love Freedom Middle school. The teachers are great, the enviroment is great, the class sizes are okay and the technology is superb. I have gone here for 3 years and I am happy with the way the school is ran. Everyone greets you in the hallways and classrooms. I feel well prepared for high school. I even got a scholorship. Thank you Freedom.

Freedom Middle School 3

Posted May 10, 2011
My daughter has been in Freedom Middle school for three years now. My daughter has been in the honoral all three years. I think this is a great school and the teachers are great also. I'm always involved in my daughters education and events at school. The principals and teachers have great communication with parents with any issue your kid has. They also have a website called parent portal to check you're kids grades and see what assignments your kid is missing. I think its a chame when parents blame the schools for th'ere kids bad actions and choices . Lets recognized parent if you're kids are not choosing to make the right decisions is because you're not involved as a parent should be. So now when my daughter graduates this year I'm going to miss the principals and the teachers. They did a great job on helping me push my daughter to do great. Thank you Freedom Middle School

Freedom Middle School 4

Posted April 20, 2010
The teachers are great, up until now I have no complains the only thing that I don't like is that they don't enforce the dress code as they should. I would really hate for Freedom to turn into one of the surrounding schools that they start with dress code then they completely throw all the other rules out and the schools turn bad so, please MR C don't let the kids run the school.

Freedom Middle School 3

Posted July 17, 2008
This school has potenial to be great, but it is way under funded. Fir the first 2 years we didnt have a library! (just graduated)

Freedom Middle School 5

Posted June 12, 2008
its a great school.. my daughter got accepted to st. josephs high! thank you freedom.

Freedom Middle School

Posted June 12, 2007
I graduated from Freedom last year and was happy with the wasy the school handled things. I mean besides their being a low budget everything else was great. The teachers, staff, and everyone else made my time at Freedom exceptional! Thenonly other bad thing besides the financial problem was that there was too much rivalry and hostility between Heritage and Freedom schools and the staffs of both school could've done more to prevent confrontations! But otherwise Freedom is a very good junior highschool!

Freedom Middle School
3016 Ridgeland Avenue, Berwyn, IL  60402
Last modified Freedom Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.