Biggsville, IL

Posted February 17, 2014
The leadership and staff at West Central have the best interests of the students at heart. It is a proactive district and one that I am proud my child attends.

Posted June 12, 2012
Change is difficult. This consolidation has shown that it can work and be beneficial for the students. It is sad that some aren't willing to understand that when making changes it involves some trial and error. The board, administration, and faculty continue to work hard to provide a quality education for their children. Yes, the high school struggled at first, but they have made great strides to improve.

West Central High School 1

Posted September 11, 2010
One of the WORST schools I have ever put my children in. They demean the students. The Teachers do not allow their high school students to leave the lunch table unless they beg to go to the restroom. They are not allowed to talk during their lunch hour, now may I remind you these are High School students we are talking about. I have seven children and unfortunatly did not move soon enough for three of my children. I am now in a top school system and what my fifth grader is learning is what my three children learned their senior year. BE AWARE!!! If you want your child to get an education dont put them in W.Central High... ALLE

West Central High School 1

Posted March 12, 2009
The consolitation of Union and Southern School District took place 4 years ago to become West Central School District. The Elementary and Middle schools are doing well. The atmosphere and enviornment forthe students is friendly and caring. The High School is struggling somewhat.

Posted March 27, 2007
A great school district with a awesome board and administration team in place . they could use some work in the high school.

West Central High School
Rr 1 72, Biggsville, IL  61418
Last modified West Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Central High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top