Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly agree

They have been recognized for their PBIS program and have started an anti-bullying campaign called "Not in our school".

The teachers and staff have been incredibly supportive of us and our special needs son. They set aggressive but attainable goals, and appropriately involve us. We feel blessed to be part of the Cedar Ridge family!

The staff preaches respect, responsibility, and safety but doesn't show the students or concerned parents any respect. They refuse to take responsibility. They're dealing with a great deal of behavioral issues and battling language barriers. Good riddance! Ps take care of that new school and fix the leak!

I have been a part of Cedar Ridge since it opened it's doors. Before that my child attended Brigham Elementary. I have nothing but great things to say about this school and it's staff. I have a 5th and 2nd grader and another child who will enter Kindergarten next year. We recently moved and made sure we were still in Cedar Ridge's school district, that's how much I want my children to remain at this school. The teachers are the absolute best. I fully trust their abilities to educate my children and make attending school a pleasant experience for my children as well as for me the parent. So many of the teachers have gone above and beyond. There is a true sense "family" at this school as the staff care as much about my child's education as I do.

I have 4 children at Cedar Ridge this year. We moved from a private school and I am thrilled at the opportunities that my children have at Cedar Ridge! The teachers are amazing and truly care about my children. The teachers and administration does a great job communicating with parents throughout the year about upcoming events. Just last week, my kids sat at the table and said the Plede of Allegiance together...... In Spanish!!!!! Both my husband and I were impressed! And the kids were SO excited to share that they have been practicing as a school! Cedar Ridge is a great school and our family is very happy to be part of a wonderful school community!

We have been very pleased with Cedar Ridge. We have a kindergartener, 2nd grader and a 4th grader this year and we have been very impressed with the teachers as well as the parental involvement. Great school and very nicely thought out new building.

Cedar Ridge has terrific teachers. They are caring and really help the children improve with their studies. The other parents are wonderful and haven't had any problems with the staff. The kids are always happy and just like any other school reinforce positive behaviors.

We recently moved to Cedar Ridge from another wonderful school in our community... And were nervous having not heard much about Cedar Ridge. We are thrilled to report that our second grade daughter has had an amazing year! The principal and teachers are an impressive group that care so much about each student. We feel this is a wonderful environment for her to grow and learn. Our son will be a kindergartner next year and we could't be more excited. Proud to be a Rocket!

This is an excellent school with good staff.I m pretty satisfied n happy here ,my daughter is in 1st grade here n her teacher Mrs Clinard is fabulous person,I can see from my child eyes n I like the building of the school too.Good one

This is an excellent school. My son goes to this school, his teachers are very encouraging and motivating. Very good environment for child's development.

Last modified Cedar Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.