Bloomington, IL

Cedar Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted June 10, 2015
The staff preaches respect, responsibility, and safety but doesn't show the students or concerned parents any respect. They refuse to take responsibility. They're dealing with a great deal of behavioral issues and battling language barriers. Good riddance! Ps take care of that new school and fix the leak!

Posted March 16, 2015
I have been a part of Cedar Ridge since it opened it's doors. Before that my child attended Brigham Elementary. I have nothing but great things to say about this school and it's staff. I have a 5th and 2nd grader and another child who will enter Kindergarten next year. We recently moved and made sure we were still in Cedar Ridge's school district, that's how much I want my children to remain at this school. The teachers are the absolute best. I fully trust their abilities to educate my children and make attending school a pleasant experience for my children as well as for me the parent. So many of the teachers have gone above and beyond. There is a true sense "family" at this school as the staff care as much about my child's education as I do.

Posted February 20, 2015
I have 4 children at Cedar Ridge this year. We moved from a private school and I am thrilled at the opportunities that my children have at Cedar Ridge! The teachers are amazing and truly care about my children. The teachers and administration does a great job communicating with parents throughout the year about upcoming events. Just last week, my kids sat at the table and said the Plede of Allegiance together...... In Spanish!!!!! Both my husband and I were impressed! And the kids were SO excited to share that they have been practicing as a school! Cedar Ridge is a great school and our family is very happy to be part of a wonderful school community!

Posted February 20, 2015
We have been very pleased with Cedar Ridge. We have a kindergartener, 2nd grader and a 4th grader this year and we have been very impressed with the teachers as well as the parental involvement. Great school and very nicely thought out new building.

Posted February 20, 2015
Cedar Ridge has terrific teachers. They are caring and really help the children improve with their studies. The other parents are wonderful and haven't had any problems with the staff. The kids are always happy and just like any other school reinforce positive behaviors.

Posted February 05, 2015
We recently moved to Cedar Ridge from another wonderful school in our community... And were nervous having not heard much about Cedar Ridge. We are thrilled to report that our second grade daughter has had an amazing year! The principal and teachers are an impressive group that care so much about each student. We feel this is a wonderful environment for her to grow and learn. Our son will be a kindergartner next year and we could't be more excited. Proud to be a Rocket!
4 people found this helpful

Cedar Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted April 25, 2014
This is an excellent school with good staff.I m pretty satisfied n happy here ,my daughter is in 1st grade here n her teacher Mrs Clinard is fabulous person,I can see from my child eyes n I like the building of the school too.Good one

Posted August 13, 2013
This is an excellent school. My son goes to this school, his teachers are very encouraging and motivating. Very good environment for child's development.

Posted September 13, 2009
Brigham is a wonderful neighborhood school! The principal and staff really care about the children. There are many opportunites to get involved and they have an awesome PTO!

Cedar Ridge Elementary School

Posted August 29, 2009
This is a wonderful school -- my children & grandchildren have or are attending this school. They have wonderful leadership from the principal and the teachers & staff are very caring, friendly, and knowledgable.

Cedar Ridge Elementary School
2808 Breezewood Blvd, Bloomington, IL  61704
Last modified Cedar Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top