Bad
Good

I had few interactions with the Teachers and Principal and felt some of them are not enough respectful. I feel they need some coaching & training especially principal of the school.

My kid studied his KG in North Point it is great school and Principal is really great but there are few concerns I want to put here first thing is some teachers always give candies to students(every day) and in school parties most of the things are filled with sugar. some times teachers not even bother wether kids are in the bus or not while they go home after the school. Some drivers they just dump the kids at the stopping point and they never bother wether their parents are there or not. Over all it is great but not 10 rated school.

One of the finest schools we have ever been a part of. Exceptional learning environment..

We have been part of the Northpoint family family for many years. Northpoint is a wonderful school with respected and well prepared teachers. In regards to comments made on 1/15 by a parent. I'm not sure if we are at the same school! My child is in a class where just about 50 percent of the class is of a non-white background. We also haveone of the largest and most involved PTOs in the area. It seems you may not have attended any PTO meetings. I do agree that the popularity has become a bit of an issue. Some of these kids also need to start dressing appropriately for school. Also,I wish there was less boyfriend/girlfriend drama at such a young age. But all in all excellent education with involved teachers,parents,and Principal.

The learning environment is clouded by the students focusing on popularity and who has the latest and best things, in our experience. While the test scores are high, many of us attribute this to 'helping' prepare for the tests. There is very little diversity, racial or economic. Our children have received a good education despite these issues. There are a few parents that are very involved but it is very limited.

Northpoint is a wonderful school. My children have been there for 3 years. We have not had nor heard of a bad teacher. All the teachers and the principal are very involved, caring, and eager to help. The PTO is very strong and the parent support is outstanding. Each child is treated as an individual and our teachers have been very willing to help with any needs. You couldn't pick a better school!

I am extremely pleased with Northpoint. The teachers are fantastic! They go out of their way to make learning fun and exciting for the children. My son loves to go to school every day. I never thought I would be able to say that!

Last modified Northpoint Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.