9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Central Catholic is on execellent school! It is a small community of students with a group of outstanding and caring teachers. My daughter is currently enrolled there with the plan of having my son attend as well. As we compared it to other schools out there during that decision process a few years back, what led her to this school was first its foundation in Christ and secondly it's academic excellence. The principal is a wonderful person who knows each of the kids by name, the teachers are outstanding and work for the development of the entire young adult. Challenges as they occur in every school, are handled with Christian charity and love. While I debated initially of here vs. another high school in town, I have no doubt we choose the right one just based on the respect and care that is shown by each of the students attending. CCHS is a spectactular find!

My kids are receiving an excellent education. The principal is phenomenal. She really cares about the students and the school!

We came from the public school system and we are loving Central Catholic. My student was welcomed with open arms even though we are not Catholic. We love the family atmosphere! The curriculum does seen a bit more difficult, but with a little more work my student is doing well. The facilities are well laid out and with the extra curricular activities, there is something for everyone. We highly recommend CCHS!

It can be very hard to fit in here. I felt my individuality was frowned upon, I couldn't be my true self.

Great school. The teachers show excitement and care unlike any I have ever seen. The facilities are great. extracurricular are great and students get higher test scores than the rest of the area and state. By far the best choice of my life sending my kids there.

Lots of tradition and the best high school education in McLean County. Most teachers have master degrees and show alot of dedication to their students. Great athletic programs as well.

Last modified Central Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12