Bloomington, IL

Posted January 01, 2012
Central Catholic is on execellent school! It is a small community of students with a group of outstanding and caring teachers. My daughter is currently enrolled there with the plan of having my son attend as well. As we compared it to other schools out there during that decision process a few years back, what led her to this school was first its foundation in Christ and secondly it's academic excellence. The principal is a wonderful person who knows each of the kids by name, the teachers are outstanding and work for the development of the entire young adult. Challenges as they occur in every school, are handled with Christian charity and love. While I debated initially of here vs. another high school in town, I have no doubt we choose the right one just based on the respect and care that is shown by each of the students attending. CCHS is a spectactular find!

Posted December 30, 2011
My kids are receiving an excellent education. The principal is phenomenal. She really cares about the students and the school!

Posted December 17, 2010
We came from the public school system and we are loving Central Catholic. My student was welcomed with open arms even though we are not Catholic. We love the family atmosphere! The curriculum does seen a bit more difficult, but with a little more work my student is doing well. The facilities are well laid out and with the extra curricular activities, there is something for everyone. We highly recommend CCHS!

Posted December 28, 2009
It can be very hard to fit in here. I felt my individuality was frowned upon, I couldn't be my true self.

Posted November 24, 2008
Great school. The teachers show excitement and care unlike any I have ever seen. The facilities are great. extracurricular are great and students get higher test scores than the rest of the area and state. By far the best choice of my life sending my kids there.

Posted November 19, 2007
Lots of tradition and the best high school education in McLean County. Most teachers have master degrees and show alot of dedication to their students. Great athletic programs as well.

Posted March 31, 2005
this is not a review. I was looking for any family member. I was adopted at birth. Birth name was Sandra Ann Oneill born on Feb 13,1959. Anyone have any information please email me @summerset59@hotmail.com Thank You

Central Catholic High School 3

Posted June 23, 2004
As a parent of a graduate, I do not think that the education is on par with other schools that my child has attended. The classes are small, but so is the acceptance level towards 'outsiders' by many of the students/teachers who have either gone to the catholic school system for many years or have affiliations with the catholic school system for an equally long time. I felt that the atmosphere for both students and parents was, at times, very frustrating with regards to being treated on an equal basis. Several of the teachers have been there far too long (one having been there over 40 years!)and it showed in the lack of enthusiasm and freshness towards teaching. Hopefully, I will be proven wrong and my child will be prepared more than I think for the college level of education.

Central Catholic High School 4

Posted September 09, 2003
As the mother of three graduates, I am very pleased at the education they received for a small Catholic school. But even more, the basic sense of values and the stressing of God in their lives was very evident. To me, being good people is more important in this world than anything else. It gives you a foundation with which to live your life - and it can't be learned from a book.

Central Catholic High School
1201 Airport Road, Bloomington, IL  61704
Last modified Central Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Central Catholic High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top