Posted January 01, 2012
I have had the privilege of sending my two children from kindergarten through 8th grade (my second and last is in his final year here). The teachers know all of the kids from start to finish. It is a warm and inviting atmosphere. I would encourage anyone who is thinking about a Christian education based in faith yet committed to academic excellence to give this school a serious look. I would do it all over again without a second thought.

Posted December 30, 2011
I believe the individual attention and support my child receives at Holy Trinity is fantastic. The teachers genuinely care about each child and that is reflected in the classroom. My daughter comes home singing songs and building her vocabulary everyday. There are lots of opportunities to get involved in the classroom as well as supporting school functions and even helping in the lunchroom. The time spent with students creates a nutruring environment and I believe my children are not only learning about their faith but living it.

Holy Trinity Catholic School 4

Posted December 30, 2011
Great education, great parental involvement and wonderful teachers. Love the learning atmosphere and love my fellow parents!

Holy Trinity Catholic School 4

Posted September 10, 2010
Excellent and safe environment. Teachers are willing to help when asked. Nice to be in a small setting where people know you by name. Parents are especially willing to pitch in and help. My kids will go on to the catholic high school, which most kids do from HT. Really looking forward to that, as they'll know alot of kids and it's a great school.

Posted August 22, 2010
Holy Trinity has much to offer families. The average class size is 21 students which enables the teachers to provide much individual attention to students. It also has reading intervention programs as well as many different enrichment opportunities for students of all abilities. The staff is always working to provide a quality education. Last year Holy Trinity received accreditation from North Central Commission on Accreditation. As a parent, I appreciate that some of the teachers are even dedicated enough to spend some of their summer running reading programs for the benefits of our students.

Posted November 12, 2009
Holy Trinity is an excellent school. The faculty and staff truly live up to the mission of the school.

Holy Trinity Catholic School 2

Posted May 07, 2009

Posted February 28, 2009

Holy Trinity Catholic School 1

Posted February 23, 2009

Holy Trinity Catholic School 1

Posted October 09, 2008
I really dont like the school the junor high has horrible stuff. All the money we pay only goes to the elementary school!! The elementary is good though but the junior high needs some work though BYE

Holy Trinity Catholic School
705 North Roosevelt Avenue, Bloomington, IL  61701
Last modified Holy Trinity Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Trinity Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top