Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Fox Creek is an amazing place. The teachers are welcoming to all families. They work with all students to help them reach their goals regardless of their background. The teachers and staff truly love and care about their students.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

My son participates in Speech class at Fox Creek. I am very pleased with his progress and the Teachers ability to keep me informed.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

I like that reading is an important part of daily homework. I feel the amount of homework is not overwhelming and still gives us time for othe activities.

Fox Creek is a great school. The principal and teachers there are very friendly and supportive. They work together with parents to find the best solutions for the benefit of the student. My son loves going to Fox Creek. I couldn't recommend this school more. I feel the staff is friendly, respectful and professional. They are doing a wonderful job helping shape our children into the best they can be.

Very welcoming staff and teachers! My daughter loves it here!

Develops character: Strongly agree

Fox Creek is an excellent school. I am confident in the teachers and staff and believe they're doing a fantastic job educating my children! There are some ROCKSTAR teachers here. Mr. Barker....he's every parents dream. Fun, silly, energetic, full of life and LOVES the kids. So happy my children are a part of this school!

It's a safe and welcoming environment for my children. Really pleased with the teachers and staff. Love Fox Creek school!

Last modified Fox Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.