Bloomington, IL

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 30, 2015
Fox Creek is an excellent school. I am confident in the teachers and staff and believe they're doing a fantastic job educating my children! There are some ROCKSTAR teachers here. Mr. Barker....he's every parents dream. Fun, silly, energetic, full of life and LOVES the kids. So happy my children are a part of this school!

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted June 30, 2015
My daughter's teacher would not accept late or unfinished homework. She spent a few recesses inside completing her work. Appreciate the follow through when my child doesn't get her work completed as she should. Enforces determination and follow-thru.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted June 30, 2015
There is regular dialog about being respectful, responsible and ready. It's engrained in my children. I've heard it over and over. Appreciate the values that are being instilled.

Fox Creek Elementary School 5

Posted June 30, 2015
It's a safe and welcoming environment for my children. Really pleased with the teachers and staff. Love Fox Creek school!

3910 Timberwolf Trail, Bloomington, IL  61705
Last modified Fox Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fox Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top