Posted April 07, 2014
Awesome teachers. They really care about the kids. I love Bent Elementary. My kids did as well.

Posted January 10, 2011
Our boys are in 1st and 2nd grade at Bent. It's their first year in a city school after starting elementary school in a very, very small school out in the county. We have been absolutely delighted with Bent! We love the small school feeling in a neighborhood setting. The teachers are wonderful, particularly the 1st grade teacher. The school seems very organized and I rarely hear of behavior problems from my kids.

Bent Elementary School 0

Posted April 21, 2010
My daughter is reading above grade level. She also brings home fabulous art projects. She has a lot of school pride - which can only come from great teachers and students. My favorite aspect of Bent is the fruit and vegetable snack program where they get a snack each day. It helps reinforce healthy eating at home...and she's learned to love food she previously thought she didn't like - mushrooms, for example.

Posted April 20, 2010
With two children at Bent Elementary, I can't say I've had a bad experience yet. My girls are happy students, and love going to school each day. The teachers are first rate, and the other school staff are too!

Posted September 16, 2009

Bent Elementary School 0

Posted November 29, 2007
We have 2 students, in 4th and 5th grades, at Bent School, who have gone there since kindergarten. Our experience has been very good. I am especially impressed with the teaching staff at Bent. They teach a very diverse group of kids from multiple ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds, and they do their best to challenge individual children to achieve their own potential. And they teach these children about being respectful, responsible individuals, which is critical at the grade school level. Extracurricular activities are plentiful for this age group. We are proud to be a Bent School family!

Bent Elementary School 2

Posted September 10, 2007
Bent has changed over the years and not for the better. If it wasn't for the secretary Joann - the school would complete go down hill. Very disappointed in the school and some of the teachers.

Posted April 25, 2007
My son started kindergarten in the fall of 2006, and not only does my son love this school. We love it to. His teacher and all the other teachers are wonderful. They are very knowledgeable and the school has so much to offer. I would recommend this school to anyone!

Posted February 21, 2007
We 1 son enrolled at Bent Elementary. Our previous experience had been with a private school. We have been amazed with the curriculum, teachers, and learning environment at the school. The administration and teachers work together very well. Behavior is in check. Kids are able to learn in a variety of ways. The extra activities certainly offer a variety of additional learning opportunities. The PTO is extremely supportive and very involved.

Posted December 19, 2006
I would give Bent School a very high score. The academic programs are great and the parent invovement is wonderful. The music,art,and other activities are wonderful

Bent Elementary School
904 North Roosevelt Avenue, Bloomington, IL  61701
Last modified Bent Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bent Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top