Posted January 17, 2014
Their school is one of the best school I ever ben to The teacher and staff are the best and they habe so many activities for kids and familes I think you should go there

Bloomington Jr High School 4

Posted November 03, 2008
We transfered to this school this fall The staff is extremely helpful and my kids are doing 100% BETTER than they were in unit 5. I had so many parents in unit 5 warn me that we wouldn't be happy in dist. 87. They were very wrong it's a wonderful school dist. I have a child at Stevenson, BJHS and BHS and the staffs are all hard working dedicated individuals. S. Sturdivant

Bloomington Jr High School 3

Posted October 01, 2008
BJHS has been an average school. My son is a special needs child, so I have to be very active and constantly in touch with teachers. In sixth grade, he had one teacher who was very active and helpful, but the other barely even spoke to me and never responded to emails or came to IEP meetings. In seventh, I suspect that there was a lot of 'grade fixing' just to pass him on to the next grade, but the resource teacher was amazing! Seventh grade year just started, but the teachers seem to be pretty good so far.

Posted April 16, 2008
I have a student graduating this year. This School has challenged our son in ways he never thought of. The staff is energitec and experianced enough to provide an ducation that fits each person. to

Posted January 03, 2008
BJHS is a great school w/ awesome extracurriculur activities. It offers a great amount of technology. The teachers offer a variety of enriched curriculum.

Bloomington Jr High School 4

Posted December 05, 2007
The teachers are plentiful. The Math is one of the best in the state. BJHS has numorus great sport teams. The school has some of the highst test scores for math in the state. The meals are some of the healthist in the state. There is an abdunce of technology ( flat screen computers, smart boards, scanners, and graphing calulators).

Bloomington Jr High School 1

Posted April 24, 2007
- a former student

Bloomington Jr High School
901 North Colton Avenue, Bloomington, IL  61701
Last modified Bloomington Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bloomington Jr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.