Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Our teachers work hard to differentiate lessons to address all student learners. They support and assist those with varying needs and challenge those who are ready for more.

Amount of homework: Agree

In most grades, homework is assigned to help maintain skills but still allow time for families and activities.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Our school has character building lessons daily as part of morning assembly. Opportunities are also provided for additional support in these areas through social skills lessons.

I have taught at Irving for 28 years. I love how our staff supports each other and I love our students! Every day is a new challenge and a new blessing that I wouldn't trade for any place else.

Irving staff are dedicated and amazing at the job they do educating our children. I have in four years and 12 teachers later still love this school. Our principle is wonderful and fair as well. She is always looking out for the childs best interest. She also truly values her parents opinions too.

I adored my education at Irving, The teachers were amazingly attentive and caring to such a diverse group of students from different backgrounds. Irving, in my opinion, was cozy, welcoming, friendly and fun, a sanctuary for many of my classmates. Irving was great as accommodating my inclination to excel. I'd send my future kids to Irving in a heartbeat.

There are a number of excellent teachers there, however the not so good ones overshadow them and the administration is of no help.

I have never met teachers that are so dedicated to all students.

Our school is cool because the teachers are caring and work with each student to see that they dont get left behind.

Last modified Irving Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.