Posted October 04, 2012
Irving staff are dedicated and amazing at the job they do educating our children. I have in four years and 12 teachers later still love this school. Our principle is wonderful and fair as well. She is always looking out for the childs best interest. She also truly values her parents opinions too.

Posted March 17, 2011
I adored my education at Irving, The teachers were amazingly attentive and caring to such a diverse group of students from different backgrounds. Irving, in my opinion, was cozy, welcoming, friendly and fun, a sanctuary for many of my classmates. Irving was great as accommodating my inclination to excel. I'd send my future kids to Irving in a heartbeat.

Irving Elementary School 3

Posted June 21, 2010
There are a number of excellent teachers there, however the not so good ones overshadow them and the administration is of no help.

Irving Elementary School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
I have never met teachers that are so dedicated to all students.

Posted October 03, 2009
Our school is cool because the teachers are caring and work with each student to see that they dont get left behind.

Posted June 16, 2008

Posted March 01, 2006

Irving Elementary School
602 West Jackson Street, Bloomington, IL  61701
Last modified Irving Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Irving Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top