Bolingbrook, IL

Posted May 05, 2014
My son goes to this school and he has learned so much. The teachers are so nurturing and patient that makes me feel very comfortable. I love the way they teach, their method and learning, with endless possibilities. I like how they encourage exploration and student's curiosity. Hands-on this school offers quality education.

Posted June 21, 2013
This is a fantastic school with lots to offer! The classes are sized just right with enough teachers to attend to the students' needs. Students benefit from classes such as Music and Spanish as early as the pre-school classrooms. The teachers care for the students on a very personal level which means a lot to me as a parent. My children are challenged and excited to learn.

Posted June 21, 2013
Midwest Christian Montessori academy is a great school with great values. My two children love the environment there. I love the extras such as Spanish and music. The teachers and staff are great. The academics are wonderful and for hands on learners like my two this school has been great. Love this school wouldn't go anywhere else.

Posted May 29, 2013
i wrote a review earlier but i wanted to include the website, The website for the school is www.mcmacademy.org.

Midwest Christian Montessori Academy
151 East Briarcliff Road, Bolingbrook, IL  60440
Last modified Midwest Christian Montessori Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Midwest Christian Montessori Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top