Bolingbrook, IL

John R Tibbott Elementary School 4

Posted September 11, 2014
Tibbott is very good school, offering extra opportunities to students who excel and help to those who need a boost. The staff works very hard to do the best they can with the limited resources a school within this limited income district has. Parent involvement and contributions are the key to success in this district and there isn't much of it. In addition to english-speaking classrooms, this school specializes in transitioning spanish speaking students to english-only classrooms over the course of their elementary years. Some fantastic grants have made very special programs possible at Tibbott. My children love attending JRT and will complete their elementary years there.

John R Tibbott Elementary School 2

Posted November 22, 2013
Me gusta la escuela los maestros muy profesi nales todo muy bien, Lo nico es el personal que tienen en la entrada de la oficcina, las recepcionistas que tienen enfrente que hablan espa ol, se cienten superior a la gente que habla solo espa ol , muy pronto se mira cuando no tienen educacion son mal educadas yo e ido varias ocacciones , y eh hablado x tel fono - y no me gusta como se x tan repugnantes.y solo x eso estoy tan indisgusto x estas personas. Es el primer a o mi hijo en esta escuela. Y la verdad eso me molesta x que x eso ellas est n al frente para alludar a gente que no habla ingles y resulta que son muy repugnantes. Que triste que es nuestra propia gente y no quieran alludar a su propia gente.

John R Tibbott Elementary School 4

Posted July 08, 2013
This school does not service preschoolers. It is K-5 only. The lady on the phone was pleasant.

Posted October 09, 2009

John R Tibbott Elementary School 0

Posted February 06, 2008
I have my daughter gong to this great school and would like to say that the teachers and staff really care about the students

Posted November 30, 2007
This is my daughter 2nd year in JR Tibbot Elementary School and I have to say she has improved alot more this year. She's in 1st grade but I'm impress that she reads alot and loves to read and not only in spanish but also in english. I'm delighted with all aspects and thankfull to all the staff and with her teacher Ms Verastequi for the dedication she gives to my daugther. At first I thought she was so strick to be teaching on 1st grade but my daughter has learned alot more. I highly recommend Tibbott School and keep up the great job with the stutdents.

Posted November 29, 2007

Posted January 02, 2005
Both of my daughters attend(ed) Tibbot. They enjoy the atmosphere and the dedication of their teachers. Mr. Carli, who just retired knew most of the students by name, had a nice word for all students and inspired the teachers to challenge the students to love the educational setting. I was disappointed when the guitar lessons did not take place this year as hoped. I am delighted with all aspects of this school and would highly recommend it. Students can even stay before and after school under supervision if their parents can afford it. What I don't like is that the district only offers bus rides under 1 1/2 miles. This is too much for little children in rough or cold weather.

Posted February 19, 2004
I would like to first start off with a hats off to Mr.Carli(principal).My son and I moved to this area two years ago. My son was struggling with the death of his'granny' and I too(my mom. His grades were lousy so I decided to have a talk with Mr.Carli who reassured me that kids transferring from outside of of the district have a harder time adjusting. He told me to be patient, and I did and now my son is a straight B plus one C student! His staff is excellent.

John R Tibbott Elementary School
520 Gary Drive, Bolingbrook, IL  60440
Last modified John R Tibbott Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John R Tibbott Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top