Bolingbrook, IL

Posted January 07, 2014
We love Jamie McGee Elementary. The Teachers and staff are wonderful; as are the Principal and Vice Principal. I have three Children currently attending JME. With the notable exception of one tyrannical first grade Teacher, we have been lucky enough to have 7 of the most wonderful, caring and enthusiastic Teachers work with our Children. The Parental involvement is extremely high and there is a wonderful sense of community. I highly recommend this school and feel the rating does not do the school justice.

Posted December 19, 2012
We moved to Bolingbrook two years ago and all three of our kids are at Jamie McGee. All of our children's teachers have been great! They balance the importance of academia and character development. this past year a new principle came on board. Ms. Lyons and Mr Valenza has been an excellent resource and leader in bringing the parents, teachers and staff together for the sake of our children. We are more than pleased to be part of the Jamie McGee community!

Posted July 10, 2010
The teachers and the principal are excellent. The reading programs are fantastic. In addition to academics, there is a strong emphasis on character and responsibility. Parental involvement is high and there are nice events scheduled for the kids like a back to school bbq, a halloween dance, and music performances. Jamie McGee feels like a community.

Jamie Mcgee Elementary School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
Their teaching staff and principal are second to none when it comes to responsiblity and encouragement

Jamie Mcgee Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
I LOVE this school because you have a great Principal who cares about the students and wonderful teachers who are also as caring!

Posted August 20, 2009
The teachers show that they care about our childrens education. Any sign in a child falling behind or progressing always get addressed ASAP. My son has been at this school since the very begning and is now in the 5th grade, yes I have experince with this school and I have compared it with nephews living in surrounding areas. I give Jaime McGee 5 stars.

Posted April 16, 2009

Jamie Mcgee Elementary School 4

Posted December 29, 2008
My overall rating would have been a 3 across the board as of 2 years ago. My daughter had a very rough time since Kindergarten. Over her last 2 years there seems to be a growth or change in the educational process plus group reading at several levels. My daughter loves to read and this is her chance to move to other rooms in the building and work with kids with her drive and determination. I am pleased with this improvement as well as the change in training teachers. The office staff is one of the best ever.

Posted December 09, 2008

Posted October 22, 2008

Jamie Mcgee Elementary School
179 Commonwealth Drive, Bolingbrook, IL  60440
Last modified Jamie Mcgee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jamie Mcgee Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top