Posted February 12, 2010

Posted November 02, 2009
Oak View is a great school that teaches and encourages positive things. The teachers strive for excellence. My son is happy and is doing well academically.

Posted October 31, 2009
I love Oak View School because when I'm there I feel like a family member. Being a teacher here has made me feel that I'm part of an ongoing learning experience for my students as well as myself. At Oak View we care about our students , our parents, and our teachers. Our community is a better place because Oak View is part of it. Terry Stortz kindergarten teacher

Posted October 30, 2009
I enjoy working with all of the staff.

Posted October 30, 2009
The student, parents, and staff are wonderful, hardworking people!

Posted October 29, 2009
The staff, There is nothing to say , every member of the staff is always willing to help and be there for every child. They have my utmost respect for the time and effort that they put into their work. They have an expection for each child in their classroom and try to exceed those for each one of their students. And I as a parent of a student there I admire their willingness to help every child . And keeping their education and safety in prosective.

Posted October 29, 2009
The teachers are very accessible. They have high expectations for the children. Also the children get to know a variety of different people.

Posted October 29, 2009
Because it's a wonderful place to learn,and they keep children safe. It looks clean(most of the time),and have my children learn very well, with their wonderful teachers.This is the best school there is!!!

Posted October 29, 2009
Because my grandchildren are doing so well and learning so much, and they are very happy with the school. It is a very friendly school.

Posted October 29, 2009
My experience at Oak View has revealed a staff that's talented,dedicated, and one who cares about the kids they serve.

Oak View Elementary School
150 North Schmidt Road, Bolingbrook, IL  60440
Last modified Oak View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top