PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My son attended St. Dominic school from K-8 and received an excellent, well-rounded education that put him ahead of many other kids when he started high school. I highly recommend St. Dominic school. The teachers care about the individual students and take the time to help them and/or contact the parents as needed. I am extremely pleased with the education that my son received there.

St Dominics has been a wonderful experience for Both my children. 8th grader placed in AP programs in public school following St Doms. Teachers know all the students and are friendly to parents. Kids are respectful and well behaved. there have been 3 Principals due to the movement by the archdiocese. They have had different styles but the dedication to children, education and families is clear.

We removed our children after being at St. Dominic for several years. What we have learned is that this school is behind in teaching the children the basics for reading comprehension. Not only is most of the administrative staff unfriendly and not willing to help with any issues, but that most of the parents are just as awful. If you are looking for a Christian based school this is not the one!!!

I have three kids in this school with my eldest in 5th grade now. They have started at St. Dominic since pre-school. The school had improved a lot since the new principal took office - she is a nun and she values the "Catholic" side of what this institution truly has to offer - excellent Catholic education, Being Catholic educated myself from pre-school through college, I must say that this school is very much aligned to the core values of real Catholic education - Christ-centered and values-based learning. For me, that's what I value most in education.

Teachers seems very unable to handle many issues. I have had my son there in kindergarten and will remove after school year. Principle is unfriendly, unhelpful and only recomends psychological intervention as a basis for improvement. Not enough staff for after school programs. Very poor support system for students and parents.

I attended this school back in the 90s and graduated in 97; I loved this school and the environment. The teachers were great and gave you one on one attention. Now I have two boys that attend this school and I could not ask for more. This is a great school that teaches you good morals, religion and respect. I never had a problem with this school and would recommend it to anyone.

This is a wonderful school! Very stable employees/teachers. Caring environment. Definitley a step above the public schools in the area.

Last modified St Dominic Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8