Wayne Builta Elementary School 5

Posted April 10, 2014
My two kids are going to Builta and we just love it. My kid needed extra help in all the areas, and throughout the year he had improved so much just because the teachers and all the staff had help him. So pleased and happy with the school and the administration.

Wayne Builta Elementary School 4

Posted November 28, 2012
My child is in his last year at Builta. He is a solid A student that has performed very well. I do however wish they would have challenged him more. The teachers are great and truly care; but it is obvious that most just tolerate the administration. I know of a few parents where their children need extra help and the administration does not proactively do what they are supposed to do. Very frustrating to have to write to the superintendent to get some kind of action. I hope this improves as the current principal is retiring. The PTA is very active and agree with the previous comments regarding bad kids that are overlooked because of the PTA politics. Many parents that would get involved do not because of a few bad seeds that are overly involved, controlling, and not open to new ideas.

Wayne Builta Elementary School 4

Posted December 11, 2011
The principal is wonderful, however something needs to be done about the vice-principal. She simply is tense and needs emotional intelligence skills. Also there is too much of a preference to allow PTA parents who have misbehaving kids be given special treatment. That seems unjust. Otherwise it is a good school. A great school. It needs to promote fairness regardless of who the parent is.

Posted October 04, 2009
Our girls have had great teachers at Builta and the parent community is very involved. We are very happy with our school.

Posted October 03, 2009
I have a Kindergartener and this is our first experience at the school. So far we are super impressed. The teachers are so enthusiastic, the parents seem very involved, the classrooms look very fun and inviting. We just LOVE it!!

Posted August 12, 2009
two of my children have gone through builta and another is currently attending it. We love builta however, the principal is quite a back seater when it comes to the over dominating vice principal. The vice principal has to tone it down...alot!

Wayne Builta Elementary School 1

Posted March 25, 2009

Wayne Builta Elementary School 5

Posted August 23, 2008
My kids have gone to Builta since we moved to the neighborhood 11 yrs. ago and we are huge advocates for this school! The faculty and staff have always been very experienced educators and they truly seem to want the students to succeed and love learning. Our front office staff is very friendly and the PTA is absolutely amazing with all the activities and extra events they have going on for the Builta families. The events are very well organized and creative and there is a great pool of volunteers. We have many new families due to the new homes in the area that are within walking distance to school. This neighborhood is very safe and the school is very well monitored. We're lucky to be a part of the Builta family because our principal and teachers really care about our kids!

Wayne Builta Elementary School 1

Posted May 01, 2008

Posted September 09, 2007
My daughter has attended this school since first grade and she is currently a fourth grade student. The staff is highly qualified, compassionate and most importantly, they know how to TEACH and lead students. I would highly recommend this school to anyone considering a move to the area.

Wayne Builta Elementary School
1835 Apple Valley Road, Bolingbrook, IL  60490
Last modified Wayne Builta Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wayne Builta Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top