Bad
Good

For the past 8 years we have had at least one child enrolled at Pioneer. Nearly all of the teachers have been great, and two in particular have been amazing - Both Ms. Zider and Ms. Kubiak are everything you expect in an elementary school teacher. The building is in excellent condition, and the staff is solid, from the cafeteria to the security officer.

I think teachers go an extra mile to make sure that students do better in academics. The administrative staff is nice also. My son had a lot of help in every way possible. A big thanks to all of them for doing such a good job!

I absolutely LOVE Pioneer! The teachers and staff are amazing. They really care about the students, as evident in the curriculum set forth. If you want a great education for your child, Pioneer Elementary is the best place to receive it. I am grateful for Pioneer!

I absolutely LOVE this school. My daughter has been going to Pioneer since the 1st grade and her teachers have been WONDERFUL! She had Ms. Vanover for 1st grade and I must say she is an awesome teacher!! For second grade she had Ms. Pulley who is a very nice woman and great teacher! Now for 3rd grade she has Ms. Buchanan! I LOVE her! I have nothing bad to say about this school. I think I will be more sad than my daughter when she graduates to middle school! Pioneer ROCKS!

LOVE IT!!!!! I had nothing but great things to say about the teachers, facility & parents. Everyone there seems to all be there for the kids & to better their education!!!

This school is awsome. My daughter learned to read quick. Her math skills advanced as well. A very friendly, safe environment.

Our 1st grader is having a great time after almost a full year. Word of mouth had us steer clear of certain teachers, but that will be any school. Heard good things about the new principal, but time will tell. Residency requirements should be looked into further as class size and demographics seems out of proportion to the area. The new after school "Reach" program is working out great. For such a big school, wish there were more rating from parents on this site.

Standards for this school have dropped since 4 yrs ago. classes are to big . I would like to know how many of Children attending Pioneer live in the area around the school.

This school has great teachers, but I don't think is well staffed. I think they should have more bilingual/bicultural teachers. The last principle was not an approcheable person. Let's hope the new principle will be better

This school rates high in my opinion. The teachers go the extra mile. The staff is well trained and professional. The students learn more than academics they learn to be responsible citizens.

Last modified Pioneer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.