Bad
Good

Posted September 09, 2013
I think teachers go an extra mile to make sure that students do better in academics. The administrative staff is nice also. My son had a lot of help in every way possible. A big thanks to all of them for doing such a good job!

Posted July 31, 2013
I absolutely LOVE Pioneer! The teachers and staff are amazing. They really care about the students, as evident in the curriculum set forth. If you want a great education for your child, Pioneer Elementary is the best place to receive it. I am grateful for Pioneer!

Posted April 03, 2013
I absolutely LOVE this school. My daughter has been going to Pioneer since the 1st grade and her teachers have been WONDERFUL! She had Ms. Vanover for 1st grade and I must say she is an awesome teacher!! For second grade she had Ms. Pulley who is a very nice woman and great teacher! Now for 3rd grade she has Ms. Buchanan! I LOVE her! I have nothing bad to say about this school. I think I will be more sad than my daughter when she graduates to middle school! Pioneer ROCKS!

Posted March 21, 2013
LOVE IT!!!!! I had nothing but great things to say about the teachers, facility & parents. Everyone there seems to all be there for the kids & to better their education!!!

Posted February 13, 2012
This school is awsome. My daughter learned to read quick. Her math skills advanced as well. A very friendly, safe environment.

Posted March 12, 2011
Our 1st grader is having a great time after almost a full year. Word of mouth had us steer clear of certain teachers, but that will be any school. Heard good things about the new principal, but time will tell. Residency requirements should be looked into further as class size and demographics seems out of proportion to the area. The new after school "Reach" program is working out great. For such a big school, wish there were more rating from parents on this site.

Posted May 13, 2009
Standards for this school have dropped since 4 yrs ago. classes are to big . I would like to know how many of Children attending Pioneer live in the area around the school.

Pioneer Elementary School 3

Posted July 30, 2008
This school has great teachers, but I don't think is well staffed. I think they should have more bilingual/bicultural teachers. The last principle was not an approcheable person. Let's hope the new principle will be better

Posted July 20, 2008
This school rates high in my opinion. The teachers go the extra mile. The staff is well trained and professional. The students learn more than academics they learn to be responsible citizens.

Posted July 08, 2008
I have lived here for 6 years. My oldest daughter attended Pioneer for 5 years and is a very smart and confident middle school child now. My son is going into third grade and he is not as academically adept. The teachers caught his low performance and have given him so much support. Everything from reading programs during school, tutoring after school, testing his strengths and weaknesses-all free. The teachers and administrators are respectful to me during all of this process and my son still loves school, but he says it is hard-I say 'that's a good thing.'

1470 Raven Dr, Bolingbrook, IL  60490
Last modified Pioneer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.