Bad
Good

Love this school, kids loves it . I sweatched from other school and I was just impressed how everything is organized, teachers are great. I'm so happy. Really great school.

Putting my daughter in this school was the worst mistake ever. This school along with the entire district only care about the Middle Eastern families and making sure they are happy. My daughter didn't get to have a Christmas Party or any Parties for any holidays for that fact. Let alone a very disgraceful "Winter Assembly" . My daughter was so disappointed that their was nothing to do with Christmas in the Winter concert. They even made the children learn to sing O Christmas Tree in German Because the Middle Eastern kids can't say CHRISTmas. What is that all about!! And The Middle Eastern kids get their Holiday off without penalty of being marked absent, but don't give Mexican Independence day off for the Hispanics......This school and whole school district is completely unfair. My daughters teacher is great don't get me wrong but the school she works for and the district is beyond disgraceful! The principle there is also very distant. They also don't have any variety of activities for the kids. Just very sad that I brought my daughter here. I will be transferring her out next year.

Lieb School has excellent teachers who care about the educational and social needs of their students. The PBIS (Positive Behavior in Schools) program is a great incentive for the students. Besides being concerned about academics, the students are also provided wtih physical education classes, as well as art and music lessons for a well-rounded education.

we miss this school very much but sadly we had to move to cicero where the teachers are disrespectful to my kids and they always treat them unfairly but my kids miss there teachers ms paterson and ms kovar the kids really enjoyed having them they are wonderful teachers and I appreciate them for all that they've done and everything in general

My family which is a family of four have been going to Lieb since there little ones. They love that school without a doubt. :) The teachers & staff members are the greatest & big ups to Mrs.Bentley :) she's wonderful according to my daughter! :)

My son has been goin to lieb since the 3rd grade, the teacher are excellent and the office staff are so friendly.Im very glad my son goes to this school

Last modified George W Lieb Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.