Bad
Good

I went to this school when I was a child. Then I sent my children to this school. And now my grandkids are going to Bridgeview School. My one grandchild came to this school after going to a school that was ready to give up on him. Bridgeview has worked with him to get him in control while in school and they continue to work with him. Two of my other grandchildren also go there one recently transferred from Guatemala and the teachers are also working with him to help him get to where he is supposed to be in his grade level. They have even started him with a special teacher that is helping him. Bridgeview has an after school program for children that is from one of the nearby churches and that has also helped the children grow. I have to say Bridgeview has been so good to our family. Thank you again for all you have done for us and continue to do for the community. I am proud to be part of it.

The school has no extracurricular activities to offer. The children have no playground , and there gym is there cafeteria. I feel that not enough funds go into this school and the surrounding schools have much more to offer. Over the last year the teachers have lost control of the students and things have been very unstable.

I believe Bridgeview School is one of the better schools in the surrounding areas. I do think the faculty is too strict on some things but too lax on others. Overall, it is a good learning environment for our children.

Last modified Bridgeview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.