Bridgeview, IL

Posted February 21, 2011
I went to this school when I was a child. Then I sent my children to this school. And now my grandkids are going to Bridgeview School. My one grandchild came to this school after going to a school that was ready to give up on him. Bridgeview has worked with him to get him in control while in school and they continue to work with him. Two of my other grandchildren also go there one recently transferred from Guatemala and the teachers are also working with him to help him get to where he is supposed to be in his grade level. They have even started him with a special teacher that is helping him. Bridgeview has an after school program for children that is from one of the nearby churches and that has also helped the children grow. I have to say Bridgeview has been so good to our family. Thank you again for all you have done for us and continue to do for the community. I am proud to be part of it.

Bridgeview Elementary School 2

Posted July 20, 2008
The school has no extracurricular activities to offer. The children have no playground , and there gym is there cafeteria. I feel that not enough funds go into this school and the surrounding schools have much more to offer. Over the last year the teachers have lost control of the students and things have been very unstable.

Bridgeview Elementary School 4

Posted September 19, 2006
I believe Bridgeview School is one of the better schools in the surrounding areas. I do think the faculty is too strict on some things but too lax on others. Overall, it is a good learning environment for our children.

Bridgeview Elementary School 4

Posted October 23, 2005

Posted May 14, 2005
Bridgeview School is wonderful! The principal works so hard. The staff cares so much about the students. They work with students to meet their needs and they teach reading in new and exciting ways for my child.

Posted January 27, 2005
the 4th grade teacher was one of the finest teachers of this school but she left to go work at another school.there was also a really nice,smart 5th grade teacher but she also left the school, and when Mr.Botsis,the old principal, worked at this school it was one of the best schools around.

Posted January 07, 2005
- a former student
the 6th grade teachers are the best teachers in the school. they teach you alot and they can have alot of fun.

Posted October 27, 2004
- a administrator
Mrs. Heimlich is one of the finest principals I have ever worked with. She is extremely hard working and very dedicated to her students. Dr. Jon N. Nebor, Superintendent

Posted October 06, 2004
this school does not care about the students. the principle is the laziest principle and my child did not learn what they should have learned for the next year.

Posted August 30, 2004

Bridgeview Elementary School
7800 Thomas Avenue, Bridgeview, IL  60455
Last modified Bridgeview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bridgeview Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top