Posted June 04, 2011
I love this school, the principal goes above and beyond her obligations. The children have access to so much more than an average school. I am really shocked at the ratings this school received. the teachers remind me of the teachers I had when i was a youth, back when teachers really cared. I cant say enough about how kind everyone was to my children.

Posted July 15, 2009

Posted May 30, 2009
the kids their are so nice and respectful

Posted February 09, 2009
Im new to the area and my daughter has had a horrible time adjusting. Bringing with her some issues from her previous school where they didnt care to offer any help or advice to aid her in furthering her education. Lyle has put forth a tremendous effort to help my child get through school. I really appreciate the time they've invested and would recommend Lyle to everybody.

Posted January 23, 2009
My three children go to this school. I find all the staff helpful in every way. The principal is extraordinarily outstanding and approachable. The teachers are excellent and very nice. I am so glad that I have transferred my kids to this school.

Posted February 04, 2008
My 2 older children attended since K and i was involved on a daily basis with the ptc and as a room parent. We loved it. Lots of opportunities for family involvement. I was sad to leave when we moved away. When my kids started most of the teachers were there when my husband was a kid and as they retired the new teachers were ex-students. It's charming when your kids ride their bikes down the street and see their teacher mowing the lawn. Things may have changed in the last few years but i have faith in this school to maintain it's standards of excellence.

Posted November 16, 2005
This is a great school, with caring teachers and an outstanding Principal. My child is having a rough time now with his father being in the military and she has been very successful at meeting his needs.

Posted April 28, 2004
I think Conready Junior High is a very good school. Teachers are very nice and helpful. There programs they do after school are great for the children. Over all Conrady Junior High a good school in district 117. (Including... Dorn Primary, Oak Ridge, & Glen Oaks)

Robina Lyle Elementary And Early Chldhd 1

Posted March 04, 2004

Robina Lyle Elementary And Early Chldhd
7801 West 75th Street, Bridgeview, IL  60455
Last modified Robina Lyle Elementary And Early Chldhd is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robina Lyle Elementary And Early Chldhd Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.