Roosevelt Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2010
As a former student of Roosevelt Elementary; I must say that many teachers taught old school style. I was a student from 2nd grade through 8th grade. I made many friends and my mother and other parents were actively involved. I graduated in 1985. I hope to see more parents and teachers respond. I thought I did not learn very much at the time. When my mom showed my my standardized tests scores I did quite well. The school could use a partnership with either Northern Illinois University or other local colleges to promote new concepts, teaching strategies, professional learning communities and parent involvement. M. J. Lews 1985 8th grade

Roosevelt Elementary School 3

Posted November 11, 2009

Roosevelt Elementary School 5

Posted October 06, 2009

Roosevelt Elementary School 3

Posted February 15, 2006
There seems to be a 50/50 mix of quality teachers. Some seem to have more experience and some are fresh out of school. There are music, art, and sports teams. The parents are encouraged to be involved. They offer reading incentives and parent meetings.

Roosevelt Elementary School
1927 South 15th Avenue, Broadview, IL  60155
(708) 450-2047
Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top