Posted December 07, 2011
We love this school!!!!! We have two children in this school and the teachers and other staff are all so helpful. My husband and I became very frustrated with the problems our son is having with his studies. We were called in for a meeting at the school and we are assured that our son will get all the help he needs. Our children have made great progress. The principle and the teachers are really great and our children are so happy!!!

Lincoln Elementary School 5

Posted December 04, 2009
My son loves it and the staff is fantastic and so is the before and aftercare program!

Posted January 15, 2009

Posted September 21, 2008

Posted January 15, 2008
Small enough to focus on the children, but large enough to have plenty of activities. My social butterfly loves making new friends and enjoys going to school.

Posted May 14, 2006
- a former student
Small, quiet school with great teachers who are committed to the student's well being. They offer a range of extracirricular activities & their reading program is great! My daughter really enjoyed her 8th grade year here.

Posted April 04, 2006

Posted September 30, 2005
- a administrator

Posted June 18, 2005
I feel that this year we finally had a principal who 'cleaned house' and is working to make this a better school. I also think that with the revision of the math program (getting rid of Trailblazers!)this is a positive direction!

Posted December 08, 2004
I encountered many problems with Lincoln. Their math curriculum was so difficult that they had workshops to teach parents how to do it to help with homework. Also, they have no teachers who are educated in special reading courses such as Linda Mood Bell or Wilson. Many children have fallen through the cracks. Their discipline strategies are nothing more than a joke to many studets who are repeat offenders.

Lincoln Elementary School
4300 Grove Avenue, Brookfield, IL  60513
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top