Brookfield, IL

St Barbara School 5

Posted January 26, 2014
Great school u liars i went here i was yelled at about 3 times and i went there for 3 years and i cried a lot when it closed it was small you know everyone in that school i still miss this school sooooo much

St Barbara School 0

Posted March 09, 2009
I tend to disagree with the other parents! St. Barbara's is great! My son wouldn't go anywhere else. Public schools don't provide the time that a private school does! Discipline is a big part of going to school and after care is super! The child must not have listened and that is why they were yelled at!

St Barbara School 0

Posted March 04, 2009
My child used to go to this school, but I took her out because the after-school program was not safe. When I brought up my concerns to the principal, she was completely unresponsive and nothing changed. So now my child attends the public school and is very happy there (and so am I).

St Barbara School 5

Posted October 26, 2008

St Barbara School 1

Posted January 25, 2008
My Child goes to this school and doesn't like it at all; along with me! This school spend hardly anytime on academics and just spends time yelling at the kids. I would never recomend this school to anyone. My child will be attending another school in the area ( St. Louise De Marillac).

St Barbara School