PK, 6-8
Brookfield, IL

Posted September 16, 2011
Things are moving in the right direction at S.E. Gross. The administration supports parents and students, academics are improving year after year, and the variety of extra-curricular activities makes all students feel welcome and involved at the school. My 7th grader is happy and loves her classes. The teachers, overall, are invested and make learning fun. As a parent, I am most impressed that the school challenges all students at their own levels, from the advanced/gifted students to those needing help meeting academic goals. District 95 is thriving.

Posted September 02, 2010
I just graduated from gross and I went to private school from K-5. I am so glad i made the switch! The teachers are all very kind and the amount of clubs you can join is amazing. They also set up the classes sort of like a high school to prepare us which i would't have had at the private school. The high school also worked with the 8th graders all the time to prepare us to go to high school I am so glad i went there and I hope you will like it too!

Posted August 18, 2010
I love this school. My oldest child graduated from a private school and my second child just graduated from Gross. What a difference in the curriculum - my second is light years ahead of where my first was at graduation. I feel so fortunate to have such a great school in our neighborhood - no one should feel that they have to send their kids to a private school.

S E Gross Middle School 0

Posted May 01, 2010
It's a pretty good school with teachers that actually do care about the students. When I graduate from this school I will miss all my teachers and definatley come back to visit! Thanks for a great education teachers!

Posted September 16, 2009
Because every staff member is truly there for your child, keeping success as the goal for every child. When a child does not get the information one way, the staff works towards other ways for your child to gain the knowledge to be successful. No matter what the issues are about your child, they are precious in their eyes & success is always attainable. This truly is an excellent school in a great school district, who cares about every child!

Posted June 11, 2009
I have been going to school here for two years now and I am now going in to 8th grade. This school is everything that a paretn and child would ask for.

Posted June 01, 2009
Great school! Nice and funny teachers!

Posted May 23, 2009

Posted March 23, 2009
I love this school. The students are really friendly, and the teachers are like parents. They have conversations about pretty much everything. I love all the teachers. There is no bullying or anything. All the exploritories are awesome. This school is really creative. The teachers make sure the students understand the lesson. The teachers are fun, and easy to get along with. Whoever said the that it is hard to contact the princinple must be confused. He is really easy to get in touch with. The principle is wonderful. The janitors are even extremely nice! This school is a fantastic place for students to learn!

S E Gross Middle School 4

Posted November 10, 2008
My daughter is excelling at this school. If you have a concern then work with the administration to find a solution. No school is perfect....quit complaining! The only influence that really matters in your child's life is your own. Teachers face a huge task in educating all kinds of kids. Especially those who don't want to be in school.

S E Gross Middle School
3524 Maple Avenue, Brookfield, IL  60513
Last modified S E Gross Middle School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
S E Gross Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top