Brookport, IL

Unity Elementary School 5

Posted July 18, 2008
My daughter has gone to this school for 6 years my son for 3. I couldnt ask for better. Perfect on helping out, on extra attention required. There is 1 teacher I didnt care for but one bad apple shouldnt spoil them all. Overall I feel this is a great school. And kids can stay in the same school K-time to go to high school. Better than switching 2 or 3 before hand

Unity Elementary School 1

Posted February 22, 2007
This school is one of the worst schools I've seen.My daughter attend this school and already knows everything they are teaching her and when I asked them if they could give her more work to challenge her, I was told that giving her more work does not fit their curriculum.

Unity Elementary School 5

Posted April 20, 2005
The teachers in this school are absolutley wonderful. You could not ask for more qualified teachers. The exracurricular activities are many and all of the children display very good sportsmaship. The coaches are amazing with our children. Parent involvement is excellent.

Unity Elementary School
6846 Unity School Road, Brookport, IL  62910
Last modified Unity Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Unity Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top