Posted March 22, 2014
I have two children going to Longfellow, and I could not be happier with the school. It has great teachers, involved parents. The school has a wonderful community spirit, and every child strives to respect all others within their community.

Henry W Longfellow Elementary School 0

Posted April 06, 2010
I am a parent of a third Grade student very fortunate to have him attend Longfellow. Outstanding staff and principal I am so pleased at what is being taught in this school as well as the dedication of the staff. We are truly fortunate to be in such a progressive school. Top rated all around.

Posted January 25, 2009

Posted December 23, 2006
Longfellow is a terrific school. The teachers, staff & principal are fantastic - working with children at all levels. My child looks forward to going to school everyday. For working parents, there is a wonderful affordable before/after school program onsite through the park district. The PTO does a lot for the school and everyone is welcome. I feel fortunate to be a part of the Longfellow community.

Posted February 21, 2006

Posted August 31, 2004
I'm a Longfellow Father. I love this school. All the kids I know are happy and learning. We consistently set the curve for test scores. The teachers are excellent. The PTO is excellent. We are lucky to have our child at Longfellow.

Henry W Longfellow Elementary School
501 South Arlington Heights Road, Buffalo Grove, IL  60089
Last modified Henry W Longfellow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henry W Longfellow Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top