Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Develops empathy: Neutral

Posted January 07, 2016
I do not feel anything close to a community spirit here. What I see are great kids being strangled by their alpha parents who want to control social circles for kids as well as inside the school. If you are outside of the typical suburban groupie mold, you will struggle to find community here. I also see many minority groups being slighted by kids and parents

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted December 16, 2015
yes I generally agree with this statement. thank you .. la la la la la

Henry W Longfellow Elementary School 4

Posted December 16, 2015
We have been happy with the staff at Longfellow and the children we have met. However, only when this community realizes that the education and socialization of ALL kids is important.( regardless of socioeconomic background). will this community go from good to Great.

Posted March 22, 2014
I have two children going to Longfellow, and I could not be happier with the school. It has great teachers, involved parents. The school has a wonderful community spirit, and every child strives to respect all others within their community.

Posted April 06, 2010
I am a parent of a third Grade student very fortunate to have him attend Longfellow. Outstanding staff and principal I am so pleased at what is being taught in this school as well as the dedication of the staff. We are truly fortunate to be in such a progressive school. Top rated all around.

Posted December 23, 2006
Longfellow is a terrific school. The teachers, staff & principal are fantastic - working with children at all levels. My child looks forward to going to school everyday. For working parents, there is a wonderful affordable before/after school program onsite through the park district. The PTO does a lot for the school and everyone is welcome. I feel fortunate to be a part of the Longfellow community.

Posted August 31, 2004
I'm a Longfellow Father. I love this school. All the kids I know are happy and learning. We consistently set the curve for test scores. The teachers are excellent. The PTO is excellent. We are lucky to have our child at Longfellow.

501 South Arlington Heights Road, Buffalo Grove, IL  60089
Last modified Henry W Longfellow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henry W Longfellow Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top