PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (8 responses)

St Albert the Great is a great school! The teachers are wonderful and the new principal has already done so much to improve our already great school. The communication about school related news is wonderful. We love this school!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Very experienced group. They have had a positive impact on my kids across all grades and I have yet to see one weak teacher.

Amount of homework: no rating

We don’t have a lot of time to do homework wth the kids each night so Im not so sure but it doesn’t seem like a lot.

Develops character: Strongly agree

It does in every way, shape and form. Everyone is concerned with this especially the teachers.

Nothing in the area compares to this school. Ask anyone around, if the kids are elsewhere, it’s only because it’s too late to pull them out and send them – that’s what all my friends tell me with the older ones but anyone with young kids is looking to make the move here for next year. Mostly because everyone says the St. Albert Principal is very smart, like, incredibly smart and I agree, he’s darn smart. But he’s very nice and the kids love him. Theres a strong family community here in every sense where the kids are challenged and nurtured. Nothing fancy here at our school, just great teachers and great people who care. My family loves it but most importantly my kids adore the school.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are deeply committed to their work. They certainly are not here to collect a paycheck thats for sure.

Amount of homework: Agree

Plenty to keep them busy for the right reasons but my children never felt overwhelmed by the amount of homework the teachers gave.

Develops character: Strongly agree

All of my children have turned out to be be honest and full of integrity. The school helped to reinforce what we teach our kids at home, responsibility.

I am a long time parent of St. Albert the Great. All of my children started in preschool and graduated from here and went of to do great things at Queen of Peace and Br. Rice. I have one more left. So much has happened over the years from different pastors. Principals, and the good and bad, but one thing has remained constant, the quality of the teachers and the sense of community. My children have learned how to be good Catholics and know the importance of a good education. Sending kids to a Catholic school is a sacrifice - but it is well worth the money if you want to ensure that your children turn out to be good people, well rounded, courteous, and faith driven. There were many times when we thought the school might not continue, but since Mr. O’Rourke came we find leadership, stability, and great, great, great improvement in every facet of the school. We will miss this place but always keep everyone in our prayers. St. Albert the Great is a incredible school.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My children are now confident in doing work that is hard and never give up. The kids that graduate go on to local Catholic schools and turn out to bet that schools best students.

Last modified St. Albert the Great School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8