Burbank, IL
Before care: Yes

Posted December 10, 2014
What is not to love about our school? My kids love going to school each day, have many friends, and they love their teachers. A great Catholic school with strong values as it is refreshing that all the students attend mass once a week. Great family feel in this school, you know that all the students are getting the attention they deserve. What also is great is that our school is growing in many wonderful ways thanks to Father Mike and Mr. O Rourke. Thank you St. Albert the Great.

Posted November 24, 2014
St. Albert is a strong community where everyone knows one another and is very supportive. When you walk into the school, you get the feeling of family because everyone is so welcoming and helpful. All of the teachers are hands down the absolute best: knowledgeable, caring, dedicated, resourceful. Plenty of activities to join including three new clubs this year! I feel that my children are getting a superior education along with strong Catholic principles taught on a daily basis. Come see our school and meet our principal and I guarantee you will see the warmth, high standards, quality school that makes St. Albert the Great a unique place.

Posted November 17, 2014
I am so happy my child is at St. Albert the Great because the decision was not very easy. My husband and I looked at a number of the schools in the area and this is the only one who gave us straight and honest answers. The principal gets back to us immediately when we call or email and has made remarkable improvements throughout the school. Our son s teacher is kind, patient and has made an impact on his learning. We are grateful for making the right choice and highly recommend this school. Great teachers, well behaved kids, and great leadership from the principal.

Posted November 13, 2014
Having been a parent here for a while and always enjoyed the school, but last year and this year have been amazing. There s always something new for the kids such as all new clubs this year. The Development Board put on an amazing fundraiser Fall Fest with a chili cooking competition last weekend and the trunk or treat was awesome once again. My kids are happy, learning a great deal in a place that knows how to balance work and fun. Thank you Mr. O Rourke we hope you stay around for a while.

Posted November 06, 2014
Faith filled values Committed faculty Safe environment Strong academics Marvelous principal My kids love this place By far the best school in the area!!

Posted November 05, 2014
Until a parent in the parking lot pickup this afternoon told me about this review page, I had no idea. I had to write a review because I am so proud of our school. Hands down, this is the best school in the area. The principal has brought so many great changes very quickly, I can t keep up with all of it! Even while overseeing the flood cleanup that won t be finished until late December, he s managed to create a lunchroom/cafeteria space, be available to all of the parents after school, and any other time, and I even heard he played soccer with the kids during recess today. (My daughter said he was very good and the kids had fun). Really, our school has so many things to look forward to as we grow. My children love coming to school each day to a caring environment with teachers who really care. Every week I get updates on all the new creative ideas being brought to life so our kids can learn and have fun. I feel blessed to be a part of this school.

Posted November 04, 2014
I absolutely love our school. Out of all the schools in the area, this one truly delivers producing well rounded, intelligent, service-orientated kids who excel in high school and beyond. The curriculum is challenging but extra help is always available. We looked at many schools before deciding on St. Albert the Great. Our decision came down to getting honest straight forward answers to our questions. Some schools pushed we have this fancy this or that without being able to truly speak about why they invested in such a program. The "traditional" academic feel I got here along with data that proved success for the students was import important fro me and my husband. Call Principal O'Rourke, meet with him and take the tour. You will walk away very impressed. I highly recommend St. Albert for all that they do for my kids and the other students too.

Posted November 01, 2014
What a wonderful school! We are new to the school- transferred my third grade son from another catholic school and started my youngest in the preschool program and since starting school there I have noticed a complete transformation in both of my boys. My third grader, while he did well academically at his previous school absolutely dreaded going to school, that is not the case anymore! He loves his teachers, made friends on day one, and not once since starting at St. Albert's has he said he doesn't want to go to school. My preschooler is also loving school, is learning a lot, and has become extremely social. The environment at this school is great, teachers are wonderful and truly care about all of the children. The principal leads with great integrity and is constantly looking for ways to improve what is already a great school. All of the students are well behaved and respectful of each other-no bullying here! There is also a strong catholic identity at the school. My only regret is not having found this school sooner! Bring your children to this school, I promise you will not regret your decision.

Posted October 31, 2014
I am a new parent to St. Albert and can tell you it is the best decision I made for my kids. My kids were not having a positive experience at their other school academically or socially. At St. Albert the teachers push the kids to do their best but are also available for extra help. My kids made friends right away and found acceptance from day one. The principal is easy to talk to, helpful, and an excellent administrator. Everything he told me about the school, from the academic excellence, to the dedicated teachers is true. My kids look forward to going to school each day! Thank you St. Albert the Great. This is such a wonderful school.

Posted October 07, 2014
My daughter loves this school. Academically and Socially she is thriving. I know when she leaves St. Albert she will be prepared for High School. The Principal, Staff and Teachers are wonderful.

St. Albert the Great School
5535 State Rd, Burbank, IL  60459
Last modified St. Albert the Great School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Albert the Great School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top