Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Neutral

I have not had any issues with bullying or have heard of any so I can't provide a proper response.

Supports LD students: Neutral

My child has not had any issues so I am not aware of learning differences.

My son is only in first grade but I have been extremly happy with the school and his academic achievements. His teachers are involved and give constructive feedback. He has tested well and is reading at a second grade level. I only wished the school offered a second language.

the princibale is the princible and the

Teachers pay students to do their assignments and principal doesn't do anything about it. District doesnt return calls after detailed message left!!!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Bribing children isn't effective and neither is all this seat work that is way below grade level and is done over and over

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Fairness??? Paying a child who is smarter because they complete an assignment in the allotted time isn't fair to the others in class and it isn't fair to students who don't receive the money. Sending book bags and other gifts home with certain children isn't fair! Paying for certain students books at a book fair isn't fair! Pay for certain students filed trips isn't fair!

Very Good teachers staff and communication to parents and grandparents. They are always having special events and family friendly days for parents and students.

I think this school has great teachers and staff. They really try to keep parents informed and to prepare students for the next grade level.

I was a student at Tobin (before they made the new building) and my last year attending was 2005 . I have to say I loved Tobin School!! All of my teachers throughout the years helped me so much and they always tried helping me however they could. Thanks to them I'm now a successful person in college along with many of my classmates back then.

Last modified Edward J Tobin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.