Burbank, IL

Richard Byrd Elementary School 1

Posted June 01, 2015
My son was in this school on 1 st grade and his teacher was terrible .

Richard Byrd Elementary School 5

Posted June 20, 2014
my son started in kindergarden ,( n my sisters have gone there n they both are in college now). n he looooved it they got him the best nurse ever to care for him while at school.im soo grateful for that I had no worries..,this year was also the first year they did the lil graduation (caps) for them..thanks to all the wonderful moms n dads that got involed to pull this together in a short time peroid,,the new principle mr.martin did a fabulous job,,,weather its raining,snowing hot cold ,,sun or gloomy..mr martin is ALWAYS out tere every morning to greet the kids n after school to dismiss them...best school ever...

Richard Byrd Elementary School 4

Posted January 11, 2006
Very good school. Very Clean. Well ran.

Richard Byrd Elementary School 4

Posted October 19, 2004
This school is the exselent I wold defintly let my children go there because the teachers are exselent and I know that my child wold be safe. That why I let my child go there because the education is exselent.

Richard Byrd Elementary School
8259 Lavergne Avenue, Burbank, IL  60459
Last modified Richard Byrd Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richard Byrd Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top