Burnham, IL
After care: No

Posted August 22, 2013
My daughter goes to Burnham and loves it. Went to CPS school for a short while and hated it. Burnham is a small school yet has a wonderful staff. The teachers are excellent and have a big heart for their children. My daughter loved her teacher Mrs. Polley and is looking forward to going to first grade.

Posted August 22, 2013
I love this school. My daughter went to Burnham for kindergarten and had Mrs. Polley. She loves her teacher. What I love about the school is that its small and the classrooms are not crowded. The kids learn in a small setting where they get the personal attention needed to thrive. The school Principal is always there to greet the children and parents. My daughter and I are looking forward to going back to school for first grade.

Posted November 11, 2009
My son is currently a student at Burnham. He loves it and I love it too. The rules are a little more strict and there are less after school activities than other public schools, but the learning environment is more personal and safe. This school provides good academics--they do phonics and Saxon math. What we like most about this school is the caring teachers and the small-school atmosphere that is much more caring, friendly, and social than that of the large public school my other child attended.

Posted October 24, 2009

Burnham Elementary School 0

Posted October 14, 2009
I love Burnham. The teachers are friendly and most of them are part of our community. Ifeel really good about my boys going there. I know that they will be safe, and get the education they deserve. Go Comets!!

Posted July 17, 2009
My kids left cps and now go to burnham. It is the best thing for them. This school is small and the kids can learn and have fun. There have been no bad behavior problems and my kids like school and like the teachers.

Posted July 07, 2009

Posted June 11, 2008

Burnham Elementary School 4

Posted August 21, 2007

Burnham Elementary School 2

Posted April 17, 2006
This school has one classroom per grade and goes from preK to 8th grade. Yet their academic programs are terrible. The one thing I like is the close knit, family like setting and the admin asst's and a few of the teachers are awesome. But they do not put enough into their academic programs. As far as sports and other activities, they only have a volleyball team and a basketball team, and none of the staff ever come to the games to support the children.

Burnham Elementary School
13945 South Green Bay Avenue, Burnham, IL  60633
Last modified Burnham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Burnham Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top