Bad
Good

My daughter goes to Burnham and loves it. Went to CPS school for a short while and hated it. Burnham is a small school yet has a wonderful staff. The teachers are excellent and have a big heart for their children. My daughter loved her teacher Mrs. Polley and is looking forward to going to first grade.

I love this school. My daughter went to Burnham for kindergarten and had Mrs. Polley. She loves her teacher. What I love about the school is that its small and the classrooms are not crowded. The kids learn in a small setting where they get the personal attention needed to thrive. The school Principal is always there to greet the children and parents. My daughter and I are looking forward to going back to school for first grade.

My son is currently a student at Burnham. He loves it and I love it too. The rules are a little more strict and there are less after school activities than other public schools, but the learning environment is more personal and safe. This school provides good academics--they do phonics and Saxon math. What we like most about this school is the caring teachers and the small-school atmosphere that is much more caring, friendly, and social than that of the large public school my other child attended.

I love Burnham. The teachers are friendly and most of them are part of our community. Ifeel really good about my boys going there. I know that they will be safe, and get the education they deserve. Go Comets!!

My kids left cps and now go to burnham. It is the best thing for them. This school is small and the kids can learn and have fun. There have been no bad behavior problems and my kids like school and like the teachers.

Last modified Burnham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.