Bad
Good

I am tired of seeing all these out of district children cause problems so I moved. One child was bullying my child and the bully lives in indiana. The district was told and nothing was done.

this school teaches my children what proper English they should use and why. they have learned so much from here.

I have two children attending this school, and I am very pleased with it. They have plenty of programs for the children. The faculty so far has been excellent, has had no issues so far.

This school is mediocre, if you live in the district I guess you have no choice but to have your child/ren attend. the administration doesn't have a clue, and if your child happens to be one that gets bullied, good luck! They have no support for your child at all.

I am surprised to read all these reviews that are so low. I have two children that attend Lincoln, and I believe there are plenty of activities. The special ed department is better than you realize, and the teachers actually CARE about these kids. No, not a a lot of money, but the neighborhood doesn't have much either. Sounds like there is not pleasing some people.

I had three children to attend Lincoln from 04-06, I was not satisfied with the testing procedures or the Special Needs programs they offered, they need to step it up academically and get some staff that is ready and willling to deal with new and different generations. I am going to send 2 of my children back because the school is in the district. They need to offer more after school act. & transportation. they just need a more patient staff who really wants to deal with children & parents.

I have two children that are attending Lincoln Elementary. I believe that there needs to be more afterschool activities for children in all grades not just a selection. The Special Ed, Speech, program failed to accomodate my son this school year (2006-2007) and I am awaiting the new year to see how they asssist my child. Overall the school is exceptional but has plenty of room for improvements.

Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.