Calumet City, IL
Students enrolled: 1,096

Posted April 14, 2014
this school teaches my children what proper English they should use and why. they have learned so much from here.

Posted March 29, 2014
I have two children attending this school, and I am very pleased with it. They have plenty of programs for the children. The faculty so far has been excellent, has had no issues so far.

Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted June 04, 2012
This school is mediocre, if you live in the district I guess you have no choice but to have your child/ren attend. the administration doesn't have a clue, and if your child happens to be one that gets bullied, good luck! They have no support for your child at all.

Posted June 13, 2009

Lincoln Elementary School 0

Posted April 05, 2009
I am surprised to read all these reviews that are so low. I have two children that attend Lincoln, and I believe there are plenty of activities. The special ed department is better than you realize, and the teachers actually CARE about these kids. No, not a a lot of money, but the neighborhood doesn't have much either. Sounds like there is not pleasing some people.

Lincoln Elementary School 0

Posted July 26, 2007
I had three children to attend Lincoln from 04-06, I was not satisfied with the testing procedures or the Special Needs programs they offered, they need to step it up academically and get some staff that is ready and willling to deal with new and different generations. I am going to send 2 of my children back because the school is in the district. They need to offer more after school act. & transportation. they just need a more patient staff who really wants to deal with children & parents.

Posted July 25, 2007
I have two children that are attending Lincoln Elementary. I believe that there needs to be more afterschool activities for children in all grades not just a selection. The Special Ed, Speech, program failed to accomodate my son this school year (2006-2007) and I am awaiting the new year to see how they asssist my child. Overall the school is exceptional but has plenty of room for improvements.

Posted July 14, 2006
I agree that the whole district needs to step up it's academic performance. I admit that they have improved slightly, but they still need a lot of work. Also, they should provide more resources for parents with children who have academic performance disabilities such as ADHD. There are really no guidelines in place that can help parents cope with and resolve this issue.

Posted November 22, 2005
The school needs to work on the academics more. On a scale of 1- 10 we are a 2 .This school is on academic probation ,because of the test scores need to come up more .

Lincoln Elementary School 2

Posted October 08, 2005
I believe this could be a great school if the communication is better between the faculty and the parents. It doesn't provide any activities for the children. Now they want to discontinue bus service for small children!

Lincoln Elementary School
410 157th Street, Calumet City, IL  60409
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top