Posted July 21, 2010
I read previous reviews an I was a bit skeptical about this school at first but after a week of my children, grades K & 2nd, experiences and curriculum I was impressed. The teachers work hard to keep them going and give their children all the help they need to stay motivated and they always push them to do better. I am extremely satisfied with this school.

Posted January 09, 2006
Awesome learning environment! Teachers are wonderful. Ms. Franzoni, kindergarten teacher gets an A+! Everyone down to the lunch ladies and teacher assistants, office staff, and much more are so great with the kids and the parents. You can't ask for much more from an elementary school. The only down side, probably the same everywhere, is the drop off and pick up. Its crazy, no where to park, they are working on it though!

Posted June 08, 2004
My son was a first time kindergartener and started his first year out at a different school. There he was seperated from the other students by the teacher, he was not worked with one on on and most everything was done in groups. We moved back to Canton and I was pleased to hear he was going to go to Eastview (A Blue Ribbon School). My son has gotten the one on one help from his teacher, Eastview's staff take the time to know and help the students, no one is left behind. Because of this one on one help my son will be able to go on, and I feel better about knowing he knows what he should to move on. Eastview is a great school and i'm glad my youngest son will have the learning opportunity that my son has had.

Posted September 09, 2003
Both of my children attend Eastview Elementary. My daughter is in 3rd grade and my son is in 1st grade. My husband and I have agreed that this is a wonderful school! The principal, teachers and staff are all very caring and thoughtful of the students and have the best intentions for them. As far as I'm concerned there is no other grade school in Fulton County that can compare to Eastview Elementary.

Eastview Elementary School
1490 East Myrtle Street, Canton, IL  61520
Last modified Eastview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top