Carterville, IL

Carterville High School 4

Posted September 13, 2012
I went to Carterville High School until my family moved to Iowa in 1960. Would this be the same building? I remember some of the kids names like Rex Cisco,Ronny Dennison, David Cheniworth, and my cousin Jack Walker. My name is Bobby Walker. If you remember me e mail me please.

Posted December 03, 2009

Posted September 10, 2009
this is a great school with great kids coming out as wonderful adults.

Posted July 02, 2009
i graduated from the eighth grade at this school and they thought that no matter what i would always accomplish my dreams and now i have a high school diploma and i am doing great

Posted December 30, 2006
The academic program at Carterville is great - one of the best around by far. My children have been in Marion (a neighboring community) and this district. Carterville is far superior! The athletic program is outstanding. It is hard to get rid of the bad eggs in this district.

Carterville High School 3

Posted May 30, 2005

Carterville High School 4

Posted September 25, 2004
Carterville has a great school system. It is small and everybody knows everybody. The only bad part is that the facility is old and needs improvement. The school excels in all sports and Scholar Bowl. This is a great school.

Carterville High School
1415 West Grand Avenue, Carterville, IL  62918
Last modified Carterville High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carterville High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top