Posted April 07, 2008
I am very pleased with the principal and the teaching staff at Washington. It's the best kept secret in Unit 4 School District. I really appreciate the level of concern and special attention the staff has towards the students. I enjoy seing interaction between the teachers, staff, parents and students that is encouraging, positive and uplifting. I'm glad I choose this school because my daughters exposure to other cultures within this university town is priceless.

Washington Elementary School 3

Posted February 15, 2006
The teachers are good enough, but there still some problems with the level of education the children get, the scores are low on the ISAT, very low!

Posted February 11, 2006
Fantastic teachers, enriched curriculum, and positive school culture characterize this building. I have had children attending this school for the past 8 years and have never been anything but pleased about the education and treatment they have received. I appreciate the respect for children evidenced by the staff and the way that children are taught to respect each other. The art and music programs are the best in the district. As a parent, I feel welcomed, supported, and encouraged to become involved in the education of my children. I have enjoyed meeting diverse groups of parents in the community who have chosen to attend this school

Posted July 21, 2005
The teachers in this school work so incredibly hard to help our children excell. I have never seen a school where the teachers are working late and providing so many programs for the children in a wide variety of areas including Spanish and English.

Washington Elementary School
606 East Grove Street, Champaign, IL  61820
Last modified Washington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top