Chicago Heights, IL

St Pauls Lutheran School 5

Posted May 22, 2014
My daughter has been attending St. Pauls Chicago Heights since the beginning of this school year. Im very pleased with the education she is receiving and the commitment of the staff to provide a loving, Christian environment for our children to grow in. The school is small so the teacher to student ratios are low. When I have volunteered at the school during lunch and recess, I have not witnessed any overly aggressive or cruel behavior amongst the children. My daughter has expressed to me that she feels safe in the school, which was an issue at the last public school she attended. She finds the curriculum to be challenging, yet interesting, and her young teacher does a great job keeping her interested. With the tuition being more affordable than most private schools in the area, it doesnt make sense for me to have her in any other school. My only wishes for improvement would be to add a class for the 2-year-olds and to add a high school.

St Pauls Lutheran School 4

Posted May 22, 2014
I love this school. My daughter has been here since 1st grade. I like the small classrooms. I had a concern when the decided to combined classes however, the teachers are providing quality education to both classes. My daughter feels safe, enjoys the Christian environment and is learning above her grade level. Schedule a tour and I'm sure you will be happy with your findings...

St Pauls Lutheran School 1

Posted September 02, 2012
This school has really went downhill after they got rid of a lot of teachers and replaced them with new, inexperienced college grads. This year, they are combining classrooms to save money, but the tuition was still going up. My son hated it there last year, and really dreaded going to school. I moved him to a new school and he loves it there! No more fighting everyday about getting up and going to school!

St Pauls Lutheran School 2

Posted August 29, 2012
St.Paul's Lutheran school was a very good school. in the last 10 years it's has changed principles 5 times and in the last couple of years has let go of 90% of the great veteran teachers. The test scores for this school is comparable to public schools in the area. This year they combined classrooms due to money issues and parents choosing better stable education for their children.

St Pauls Lutheran School 3

Posted May 11, 2012
St. Paul's has a strong primary level school. After that is has had several weak male teachers who are allowed to give assignm;ents without much instruction. Students do well because of strong foundation from the primary grades and because most come from homes that care about education. One of those teachers in the upper grade allowed bullying to occur and at times joined in rather than giving student support and advising against it as a Christian should do. Christian caring and values were not shown regarding the situation...so disappoinhting...especially to the victim.

St Pauls Lutheran School 5

Posted April 26, 2006
St. Paul's is a wonderful, loving, giving school. The focus is primarily the children. Teacher & Pastors are always willing to address concerns. A wonderful educational experience. Test scores are high and most graduate and moce on to private high schools.

St Pauls Lutheran School
330 West Highland Drive, Chicago Heights, IL  60411
Last modified St Pauls Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Pauls Lutheran School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top