Bad
Good

Great school I have 2 daughter in this school and I feel that they are receiving a good education because they have a good teachers ,staff and a great principal

Wonderful school- love the after school clubs and KOT program. Great class sizes- rivals a private school. Excellent principal, faculty, and staff.

I have a daughter at this school and my wife and I are very satisfied thus far with the quality of education she is receiving. This school has great teachers who care about the students and are very dediccated in teaching.

My daughter entered grade K. I have no complaints whatsoever she loves it and hates it not open on weekends. The teachers keep you very informed about even the littlest things. I even referred one of my co workers in the area to enroll her child and they both love it now. ( they had a rough beginning he was use to day care)My daughter brings home tons of work they've done in class so I can follow her progress. My daughter is hard of hearing and all of the teachers Attend to her needs so that she is on pace and doesn't get left behind.

Last modified Ridge Lawn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.