Chicago Ridge, IL

Posted March 06, 2010
Wonderful school- love the after school clubs and KOT program. Great class sizes- rivals a private school. Excellent principal, faculty, and staff.

Ridge Lawn Elementary School 0

Posted May 07, 2008
I have a daughter at this school and my wife and I are very satisfied thus far with the quality of education she is receiving. This school has great teachers who care about the students and are very dediccated in teaching.

Posted November 08, 2007

Posted April 23, 2007
- a former student

Ridge Lawn Elementary School 3

Posted October 18, 2006

Posted September 27, 2006
My daughter entered grade K. I have no complaints whatsoever she loves it and hates it not open on weekends. The teachers keep you very informed about even the littlest things. I even referred one of my co workers in the area to enroll her child and they both love it now. ( they had a rough beginning he was use to day care)My daughter brings home tons of work they've done in class so I can follow her progress. My daughter is hard of hearing and all of the teachers Attend to her needs so that she is on pace and doesn't get left behind.

Ridge Lawn Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2006

Posted February 26, 2006
I am very impressed with the school and especially their k.o.t. program for gifted students. The teachers seem to be fair and the academics are top notch. I would highly recommend this school over the private schools in the area. I compared a couple of private schools and decided to enroll my daughter in Ridge Lawn and I am happy that I did. They also have lots of after school activities and extra curricular activities for the kids. The only concern that I have is some of the substitutes.

Posted August 23, 2005
my son and daughter have been in this school since 3yrs old for pre-school.My son is now in second grade. I feel that this school has done an excellent job. The staff and teachers really show they care about your child's best interest in their education. This school has many programs and activities your child can learn from or enjoy. Because of the way this school performs itself in everyway i'am having a hard time relocating.There is no other compareisen for the involvment of the teachers to the students at any other school.

Ridge Lawn Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2004
Great School. Love Mrs. Brennan and Mrs. Furest. I wish all teachers could be that great! Can not wait till full day K starts!

Ridge Lawn Elementary School
5757 105th Street, Chicago Ridge, IL  60415
(708) 636-2002
Last modified Ridge Lawn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridge Lawn Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top