Chicago, IL
Students enrolled: 1,132

Clinton Elementary School
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 11, 2015
Very good school. It feels like a private school except is a public school. I love this school

Posted June 11, 2015
My child is graduating from 8th grade this year. And she started school here since kindergarten. She really enjoys going to this school. This school I like a private school except it's private. Mr.Cesario has done a very good job for the school.

Clinton Elementary School 1

Posted May 11, 2015
My kids have been going here for past 6 years so I think I can tell the parents what this school is really like. One of my kid is a stellar student and that is NOT because of teachers, that is because HE himself works hard. My other son is NOT a stellar student and the teachers DONT CARE ! Bullying is the hallmark of this school, kids have a trash mouth which the admins cant do anything about. Worst principal you can ever have, worst assistant principal you can ever have. So the bottom line is DONT SEND YOUR KID TO CLINTON IF YOU HAVE A CHOICE !!!!!

Posted November 24, 2014
We went to the school for the conference, I walked around the school to look at the hallways. Believe it or not... I read many works from students on bulletin boards, and I love them a lot. Thank you all the teachers for their wonderful teaching jobs. This year, we received the email and phone calls from school to let us know what will happen in school, and reminds the events in school. We also received message from teacher to tell us what assignment will be due and when... It's really helpful for full time working parents like us. Thank you everyone at Clinton School. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Posted August 21, 2013
Best school ever. This school is like a private school but public.No bully's at this school plus it's in a safe neighborhood.

Posted March 16, 2013
The staff here truly care about the students and meeting their academic and social emotional needs. In addition to a rigorous academic program, there are a variety of fine arts enrichment offerings. Clinton also offers a wide variety of after school options like organized seasonal sports programs, Drama, Lego Robotics and Mad Science. Clinton has had recent renovations including the playground, gym and auditorium. I'm excited to see what the future holds for Clinton Elementary!

Posted February 01, 2013
Clinton Elementary contains a stimulating environment that not only holds high expectations for students but the staff as well. Currently there are 10 teachers pursuing their National Board Certification, the highest certificate a teacher can earn. This year long process requires candidates to demonstrate effective and accomplished teaching through videos, written submissions, and evidence of student learning. I look forward to working at Clinton Elementary as we become a premiere school in Chicago.

Clinton Elementary School 4

Posted October 16, 2012
Every school should have a Principal who is a great communicator, facilitator, and who gets things done! At Clinton that is what Mr Cesario is and I would like to say thank you for being a positive influence at our school! Keep it up!

Posted June 21, 2012
Thank you Mr. Cesario and all teachers and staff for a great year. What a great school! We are so happy to be part of the school. Thank you! Thank you!

Posted May 05, 2011
Clinton School is a gem of a neighborhood school. The school climate is one of high academic expectations while at the same time addressing the individual needs of each student. Focus on the social/emotional learning of students results in a calm atmosphere where students feel safe and where a sense academic competence can be instilled. The administration maintains an "open door policy" and is accessible to parents and students. There is a feeling of being a part of a family with whom all student's best interests are in mind and which includes all faculty and staff. This school gets it right and will only get better every year.

Clinton Elementary School
6110 North Fairfield Avenue, Chicago, IL  60659
(773) 534-2025
Last modified Clinton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clinton Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top