Bad
Good

This school has made a great turn around. The new principal is very caring and has been able to change the culture of the school. My son is very happy with his 3rd grade teacher too.

This school is close to my house and has people in place outside at the end of every school day which makes my child feel safe while heading home.

My son has been going here for the past two years. I like his teacher and she seems to care a lot about the students. When anything goes on she doesn't hesitate to give me a call. He likes it as well. When I decided to move he wanted me to move closer to the school so he could stay there. Overall I think there has been improvements over the past two years that make this school a better place for our children.

I think the school si overpopulated, and that there is not enough student-teacher interaction. Most, not all of the teachers are rude and do not seem to care about the needs or the developement of the children. They speak to them in an unfriendly manner and then expet for our children to show them respect and take pride in getting an education when most of the teachers do not take pride in their work and act like it is a bother for them to come in to work in the mornings. I personally can not wait for my child to be out of this school and am thinking about relocating just to make it happen!

Last modified Cook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.