Chicago, IL

Cook Elementary School 2

Posted May 04, 2010
This school is close to my house and has people in place outside at the end of every school day which makes my child feel safe while heading home.

Cook Elementary School 3

Posted June 24, 2009
My son has been going here for the past two years. I like his teacher and she seems to care a lot about the students. When anything goes on she doesn't hesitate to give me a call. He likes it as well. When I decided to move he wanted me to move closer to the school so he could stay there. Overall I think there has been improvements over the past two years that make this school a better place for our children.

Cook Elementary School 1

Posted March 06, 2008

Cook Elementary School 0

Posted November 12, 2007
I think the school si overpopulated, and that there is not enough student-teacher interaction. Most, not all of the teachers are rude and do not seem to care about the needs or the developement of the children. They speak to them in an unfriendly manner and then expet for our children to show them respect and take pride in getting an education when most of the teachers do not take pride in their work and act like it is a bother for them to come in to work in the mornings. I personally can not wait for my child to be out of this school and am thinking about relocating just to make it happen!

Cook Elementary School 3

Posted May 24, 2006
This school is ok, but its seems the teachers don't have any control over the students.

Cook Elementary School
8150 South Bishop Street, Chicago, IL  60620
Last modified Cook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cook Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top