Public charter
Chicago, IL
Before care: Yes

CICS Prairie 3

Posted February 01, 2013
I just took my child out of this school recently.Good staff,great teachers.TERRIBLE students.Especially 7th grade.Rude and disrespectful.The bullying in this school is horrible.Parents beware!!!!!

CICS Prairie 4

Posted May 19, 2012
i am very excited about this school but at this point i cannot give an intelligent review since my grandchild has not had the opportunity to attend.

CICS Prairie 5

Posted February 24, 2011
This school is GREAT! I had to pay for my children to attend private school due to a lack of safety not only in the school but in the surrounding neighborhood. My grandson can have a quality education and not have to worry about safety. Every child should have the right to learn in an environment that can provide this possibility and C.I.C.S. Prairie offers this to our children. KUDOS! Goes out to such a GREAT Principal and Staff! Thank you for all that you do.

CICS Prairie 5

Posted February 17, 2011
My child has been at this school for K-2 and so far I don't have any complaints. My child has been learning at a well pace. I see and hear evidence of learning in many aspects. There is great structure and communication with parents especially for those that work full time and can't always be at their child's school on a regular basis.

CICS Prairie