Chicago, IL

Delano Elementary School 5

Posted July 31, 2009

Delano Elementary School 1

Posted November 17, 2008
Former employee: Now that Delano is under new a Principal, it feels like the school is worse than before. Test scores are at an all time low, and the discipline issues are out of control.

Delano Elementary School 1

Posted January 25, 2008
I am a past student of this school so I know firsthand how horrible it is. I was labeled 'gifted' when, in acutuality, the other students were behind and the teachers/staff/curriculum had and was continuing to fail them. I was not prepared academically, once I transferred out of this school, to compete with my peers at other schools but I did the best I could and am now a college graduate. Parents must make their children's education a priority and no not send them to the school down the street if that school is not performing well academically.

Delano Elementary School 3

Posted May 11, 2007

Delano Elementary School 2

Posted October 12, 2005

Delano Elementary School
3937 West Wilcox Street, Chicago, IL  60624
Last modified Delano Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Delano Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top