Chicago, IL

Dubois Elementary School 4

Posted May 07, 2013
I went to this school in 1977,,I am since retired living here in Columbus Ga....It was great going to school then with 3 excellent 8th grade teachers and the staff were great...when I make my yearly trip to Chicago I always exit off to pay the school a visit. Thank you, Anthony Walker

Posted October 12, 2010
The students of DuBois are awesome and really deserve this money!

Posted December 09, 2009
the teachers and staff are excellent.I have a diabetic child they made sure to get her a nurse on staff i now feel better about her welfare while she is in school.

Dubois Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2008
This school is horrible, the students are disrespectful, they have no respect for teacher nor themselves. I was there one day, and the kids were out of control, that not even the security guard could do anything for the students. I saw how the security has to escort some classrooms to their classrooms and no behavior changes occur. Its sad to see how these children basically run the school, without any respect for teacher nor staff.

Posted December 31, 2007
wonderful school , wonderful teachers and administrators

Dubois Elementary School
330 East 133rd Street, Chicago, IL  60827
Last modified Dubois Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dubois Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top