Chicago, IL
Students enrolled: 1,497

Posted August 01, 2014
I went to Falconer for first through sixth grade (2006-2012) I gotta say, this is one of the best schools I have ever been to. The teachers are very nice and helped me a lot. I had made so many great memories here and would like to come back. The summer after sixth grade I was very depressed because I didn't want to move. I had become so close to everyone, the students, teachers, and even the security guards. :') I LOVE Falconer and I am very happy that my little sister is going there too. I don't regret ever going there and would recommend others to go there too.

Falconer Elementary School 3

Posted December 05, 2013
My kids went to this school after spending their first few years in private school. Needless to say, their grades plummeted, the teachers seemed nice but they have way too many students to be effective.

Posted January 21, 2012
i love this school, cause i went to it and i barely got out of 6th grade on 2010,

Posted December 21, 2011
My kids were here in the past and never had a problem, they had to transfer back here and are happy, except the that the Spanish language has taken over the English language but i guess that's the way it is wherever you go these days, but I do not thing English speaking people should have to learn Spanish, the Spanish speaking people should learn English, this is not particularly for this school only its many of the schools

Posted June 19, 2011
I tell you a few words that descibes this school,.... AWSOME,INVOLVED,SUPERB,CARING,GREAT TEACHERS,JUST GREATNESS........im a mother of three boys and my six year old graduated from kg, a's and b's and now my five year old is going to attend it as well....

Falconer Elementary School 3

Posted October 08, 2009
It has a 'family oriented' environment. Staff like the teachers, admin, security, vp & principals all remember the kids & the parents by name. Much love and heartfelt care !

Posted November 27, 2007

Posted September 08, 2006
My son is presently a first grader attending Falconer School. I also have a niece & nephews whom attend Falconer in Grades 3, 6, and Kindergarten. I must say, I am very impressed with the QUALITY of education, and curriculum that is provided by the HIGHLY qualified teachers. Falconer offers one of the most prestigious kindergarten programs in the city of Chicago. I hope the principal, teachers, and staff will continue their efforts in maintaining this academic excellence, which seems to be overlooked in my opinion by the CPS. In closing, I must add that I love knowing my child is not only receiving a good quality education from Falconer, but also I have the peace of mind knowing that my child is in a safe & friendly environment due to our great parents, teachers, and staff that teach our students the importance of self respect, and with others!

Falconer Elementary School 4

Posted April 24, 2006

Posted October 20, 2005
At Falconer School the teachers care. Falconer's administration is always searching for ways to improve the school. Thier bilinugal programs is one of the best in the city. My daughter is a 3rd grade student at Falconer and I would not change that for the anything. Ms. MMM Parent

Falconer Elementary School
3020 North Lamon Avenue, Chicago, IL  60641
Last modified Falconer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Falconer Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top