Bad
Good

I went to Falconer for first through sixth grade (2006-2012) I gotta say, this is one of the best schools I have ever been to. The teachers are very nice and helped me a lot. I had made so many great memories here and would like to come back. The summer after sixth grade I was very depressed because I didn't want to move. I had become so close to everyone, the students, teachers, and even the security guards. :') I LOVE Falconer and I am very happy that my little sister is going there too. I don't regret ever going there and would recommend others to go there too.

My kids went to this school after spending their first few years in private school. Needless to say, their grades plummeted, the teachers seemed nice but they have way too many students to be effective.

i love this school, cause i went to it and i barely got out of 6th grade on 2010,

My kids were here in the past and never had a problem, they had to transfer back here and are happy, except the that the Spanish language has taken over the English language but i guess that's the way it is wherever you go these days, but I do not thing English speaking people should have to learn Spanish, the Spanish speaking people should learn English, this is not particularly for this school only its many of the schools

I tell you a few words that descibes this school,.... AWSOME,INVOLVED,SUPERB,CARING,GREAT TEACHERS,JUST GREATNESS........im a mother of three boys and my six year old graduated from kg, a's and b's and now my five year old is going to attend it as well....

It has a 'family oriented' environment. Staff like the teachers, admin, security, vp & principals all remember the kids & the parents by name. Much love and heartfelt care !

Last modified Falconer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.