Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted October 03, 2015
Because they made this school the way it is and and I just thank them for doing that and I love the mascot and colors .

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted October 03, 2015
They taught my child so many things that I didn't even know and I was shocked and the teachers are do kind and doesn't play when it comes to education.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted October 03, 2015
I would say just right because all kids and teens should be able to have study hours and homework hours given to them and they give it to them just in the right way.

Develops grit: Agree

Posted October 03, 2015
Yes I do think this because when I went in the school they had students in karate uniforms and other students in apprins and I asked a teacher why do they have that on and they replied we teach our students things other schools wouldn't think of doing .

Develops respect: Agree

Posted October 03, 2015
Yes I feel this way because the teachers and staff would help my child a lot with things they are struggling on and the school is just overall great.

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted October 03, 2015
Because the uniforms are nice and symbolizes a great value and the students look very smart and kind and sweet

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted October 03, 2015
Because the school has great classes and has a strong Value to our neighborhood and community so I would advise other parents to send their kids to their school

Posted October 03, 2015
This school is great and very strict and my child loves it and I believe that this school could impact my child's high school experience a lot

Posted February 20, 2014
I love Butler! I look forward to going into work each day, to work with my dedicated colleagues, and my wonderful students. We're doing great things at Butler, watch out :)

Posted January 23, 2014
Butler College Prep is a wonderful school! Dedicated and passionate staff members along with great school culture make Butler CP the place to learn!

821 E. 103rd Street, Chicago, IL  60628