Chicago, IL
Before care: Yes

Posted September 15, 2013
Haines Elem. 247 W 23rd Pl Chicago, IL 60616 Great school in Chicago's Chinatown doing a great job in bilingual education in a minority community.

Posted June 13, 2013
I'm currently a student at this school, and I really like it here. The teachers here really try their best to teach the students. Not everything is just taught from the textbook; They actually do many things outside of the textbook and really try to help you understand what is being taught. The other classes (Technology, Art, Gym, Library) here are pretty good too, even though some of the technology is sort of outdated (Windows run XP.). Also, despite the school being mostly Asian, you'll definitely fit in here no matter what.

Posted May 26, 2012
Yo I'm Zhuo and I'm graduating from Haines at June 12 2012 and I would say this school was awesome. It has changed my life in many different variations and I wouldn't want to leave this place, but sadly everyone has to let go of all the memories that you have. I had the best of my life in this school and I hope you're children and grandchildren come towards this great school. I've learned the greatest of knowledge from this school and my friends did as well. The teachers are respectful of your education and do everything that they can to get you into a good high school.

Posted February 24, 2012
Haines School is a very good elementary and middle school. Their teachers welcomes new students and teaches challenging lessons. They hope for their students to do well and help them the best they can.

Posted April 26, 2006
This school provide verygood quality teaching method. Student are giving varieties activity to participate in school and outside of school. I would like to see improvement on parent involvement.

Posted September 14, 2005

Posted March 23, 2005
This school is the best. the teachers are friendly to the students and help us on our homework when we need help. the school has great quality and the gym teacher is great. the lunch quality is great. overall, everything there is great. from 1 to 10, i will give it a 10 or even a 11.

Posted December 02, 2004

Haines Elementary School
247 West 23rd Place, Chicago, IL  60616
Last modified Haines Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Haines Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top