Bad
Good

It sucks there is horrible food lots of stuff that needs to be fixed and lots of children who curse

I have horrible experience with Haugan elementary school.I have 2 children going there .older is going to be in3rd grade and younger in 1st grade.when she was in K garten last year her teacher ignore her while she was needing to go potty and just have her sit wet for rest of the day not even contacted me so I could bring dry cloths.It was winter and she was walked to after school all wet.....My older one had bad experience in first grade bullied by 3 rd grader and 2 nd year she was around worse behaving kids.she got slept in her face so hard from big boy who is taking medications to help him with his agressive behavior.no one ever apologized to us and her teacher didn't give us final report card saying she didn't return book and is asking my daughter for 25.00 or no report card!we never even had the book.the outside area on playground is very unsafe due to a on even ground.I am seeking different school.please help.where do I go make complain?

Haugan has a really good gifted program. My daughters are going there.1st and PK. Their teachers are excellent. I don't know about the others, and the new principal is good, I think it is getting better

Last modified Haugan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.